Sweet little things

Johnny's eyes widened but after a few seconds to process what was going on he put his hands on your waist and pulled you slightly closer. After what felt like forever you pulled back so you guys could breathe.

You put your fingers up to your lips realizing finally what happened. You backed up and quickly looked towards the ground. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that. It's not that I didn't want to do that. I just shouldn't have done it so suddenly and without asking you first."

It was silent for a minute or two before your head shot up when you heard chuckling. "Why are you chuckling?" After another few seconds Johnny composed himself and cleared his throat. "It's nothing just how you're acting."

You gave him a confused look, urging him to continue so you could better understand why he had been chuckling. "I like you y/n. I thought you would've noticed that by now." Johnny said nervously looking away.

"I would've said something sooner but.. You're a soc and I'm a greaser. I thought you could do so much better than me." You smiled as you walked back over to Johnny, wrapping your hands around his body.

"Johnny, I honestly couldn't care less about our labels. If it was an option, I would run away with you to somewhere far away where roles like these are non-existent." Johnny smiled as he looked down at you.

"I would like that. Maybe someday." You nodded slowly backing away from him. "Do you still want to leave my house? If so that's alright but I wouldn't mind if you stayed for longer." Johnny stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"I'll stay if you want me to, it's not like I'd go home if I did leave." You smiled and grabbed his hand, making your fingers twine together. "Well then, what shall we do now? We can go back up to my room and continue to watch TV or there are other options."

Johnny raised an eyebrow. "What are the other options?" You thought for a second before finally building up a decent list. "Well, we could play board games, cook or bake, do some kind of spa thing, or you can come up to something."

Johnny grinned. "How about we do all of them? We can start with baking snacks, do the spa stuff and then play board games while we eat the snacks we made." Your eyes brightened. "Gosh, you're smart. Good idea!"

You dragged Johnny to the kitchen, quickly letting go of his hand for a second to head to your pantry. You swiftly opened the door and on the inside of the door hanging up was a set of aprons.

You sifted through the aprons and picked out a matching set you thought would fit you and Johnny. You carefully took them off the door, closing it before turning back to Johnny and holding the one you got for him out.

He gently took the apron from you and put it on, tying it nicely in the back. You put yours on but struggled to tie the back. Johnny chuckled before going behind you and leaning down. He slowly tied yours into a nice bow before standing up and walking back in front of you.

Your face turned into a light shade of pink before you turned away and opened a drawer, taking out a decent sized book before closing the drawer again. You smiled as you turned around and handed the book to Johnny.

He gave you a confused look before you chuckled and pointed at it. "It's my family's baking book. Can you find us a nice recipe to bake?" Johnny smiled and nodded, gently opening the book and starting to flip through the pages.

After a minute or so Johnny's face lit up and he turned the book towards you so that you could see the treat he had chosen. You tilted your head looking at the book. You looked up at his still bright face and smiled. "Rice crispy treats it is. That's pretty simple."

Johnny set the book on the counter and looked at you. "Alright, what's first? Point me the way and I'll get everything we need." You laughed and looked at the recipe.

"Well then, let's get this going huh?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is definitely on the shorter side just because I actually didn't even have half of it written today and quickly pulled something together! The next post I'll try to lengthen a bit to make up for this but enjoy! Happy reading!