Chapter-12: Team NES

Rogarth Academy, Nuville City

Krishna sat in the Rogarth Academy's garden area, surrounded by a group of giggling girls. He played his Bansuri, a side-blown flute made of natural bamboo with effortless grace, his fingers dancing over the instrument with practiced ease. The Odic-Force within him responded to the music, enhancing his ability to produce the most enchanting melodies.

The girls at the academy sat around him with rapt attention, their eyes fixed on Krishna as he played. They whispered among themselves, their cheeks flushed with excitement, and stole glances at the handsome captain of their academy.

Krishna was not oblivious to the attention he was receiving. He flashed a charming smile at the girls and basked in their adoration. He knew the power he held over them and enjoyed the way they looked at him, enamored.

As he played, he noticed a figure approaching them. It was his older brother, Balram, whom he hadn't seen in many years and who was once a Shinwa of this academy.

Krishna stopped playing as Balram reached him, and the girls quickly dispersed, blushing as they went. Balram watched them go before turning to his younger brother.

Krishna jumped up, hurrying over to Balram with a wide smile on his face. "Brother Balram! It's so good to see you. What brings you here?"

Balram's expression softened as he looked at his younger brother. "I've come to check on you, Krishna. It's been a while since we last spoke."

"Krishna," he said, a note of warning in his voice. "You should focus on your training, not on flirting with these girls."

Krishna laughed lightly. "Oh, Elder Brother, you worry too much. What harm is there in enjoying a little attention from our admirers?"

Balram sighed, shaking his head. "I heard that you're the captain of this academy now, Krishna. You have a responsibility to set an example for the other students."

"I know, I know," Krishna said, his smile fading. "But sometimes it's good to let loose, to have a little fun."

Balram nodded in agreement. "I understand. But remember, there are more important things than chasing girls. The Nuville City Tournament is coming up, and you will compete with many stronger Shinwa."

Krishna's ears perked up. "You mean Ramaraju? I've heard of him. He's a strong competitor, isn't he?"

Balram nodded. "Yes, he's one of the best. Besides, there are many from the NES and other academies who are looking tough this time. But I have faith in you, Krishna. You're a skilled Shinwa, and you have the potential to win this tournament. But you need to focus on your training."

Krishna grinned, his competitive spirit reigniting. "Don't worry, Brother. I won't let you down. I'll train harder than ever before and make sure Rogarth Academy comes out on top."

Balram smiled, pleased with his brother's response. "I have no doubt that you will, Krishna. But remember, it's not just about winning. It's about upholding the honor of your academy and your people."

Krishna nodded, his gaze steady. "I understand. I won't let you down, Brother Balram. I'll make you proud."

With that, the two brothers embraced before parting ways, Balram heading back to his own academy while Krishna picked up his flute once more, the haunting melody filling the garden once again. The girls gathered around him once more, but this time, he played with a newfound sense of determination, his mind focused on the upcoming tournament and the challenge that lay ahead.

At the NES,

Ramaraju walked through the school gates, and immediately he could feel a change in the air. Before, some people used to look down on him, but now, as the captain of the school, he was greeted warmly by the very students left and right. It was like he had gained some newfound respect from everyone.