Chapter-7: Awakening...!!

"Ah, there you are!" Zelgius ran towards him but saw Ramaraju covering that boy behind him. He sensed Ramaraju's Odic-Force only to see that he wasn't a Ryoshi.

"You seem to be normal and weak. Why don't you give up? I'll spare your life. Aren't you afraid of this sight of your fallen comrades?" He laughed.

Ramaraju couldn't believe that even Isayama had lost to this guy. He couldn't believe what was happening. He wanted to give up, but his body wasn't responding to his thoughts.

"No. I won't allow you to take this boy." Ramaraju yelled at him, although being afraid of the terror he just watched.

"What am I saying? I should've handed him over. He may have spared us." he thought to himself but also contradicting the same as he didn't want to fail the mission and isn't willing to give up.

"You leave me no choice then," said Zelgius as he swung his sword over Ramaraju. But just in time, Siya made a barrier around him and it didn't let the sword into it.

"A barrier? That's your ability, huh? Well, I'll take you first."

"I won't allow you to touch any of them," yells Siya as she focuses her Odic-Force into her fists to use her elemental Magic. She used it for the very first time, and yet it worked, pushing Zelgius far away with a blast of very dense water. Siya collapses after draining up her energy with that move. Zelgius stood up.

"This scene. This reminds me of that day when I had a nightmare. Then I suppose, this is my end." Ramaraju thought to himself as he gave up looking at the scene.

"Damn these brats. They've pushed me this far... Using elemental magic with such great intensity and at this age. I didn't expect this to happen. Anyway, I'll wrap this up by my next move." Zelgius said to himself as he aimed his attack right towards Ramaraju. It is a stream of fire that takes on the shape of a Dragon's head. The flame is blue and extremely hot, incinerating whatever comes into contact with it. Ramaraju didn't understand what was happening. Seeing the enemy's attack, Siya rushed toward Ramaraju in time to protect him with her own body.

"What are you doing, Siya? Get out of here. Please." Ramaraju Pleaded.

"I won't... give up... just yet. I will complete the mission. I will do what I can to protect us. To protect you." She said in a painful voice.

"Just let go of it, Siya. This is insane. I don't accept this. No-No-No Just don't-" Ramaraju shouted.

She started making a barrier with her remaining Odic-Force around Ramaraju as she took the attack. It surprised Zelgius that she took it on herself just to protect a weak and useless brat.

"Siya... You're alive, right? RIGHT?!" Ramaraju panicked, looking at her body. Siya managed a pained cough in response. Ramaraju was immediately cradling her. "Don't leave me! It's going to be fine... I was the one who should've taken this. Why did you have to do this? Don't leave me. Please..."

Siya pulled herself up and stared into his eyes. She was crying in such a fragile way. With the last of her strength, Siya started speaking. "Ram... I wanted to... I thought the world would be nice, and I'd... Raam... Be strong. I don't want you to... Don't follow me. Just please... don't die. I wouldn't be able to... If you died as well..."

Ramaraju went silent as Siya went limp in his arms. His face was blank. He didn't want to accept reality. He couldn't accept reality. Not this reality. Not one without Siya. Ramaraju's mind went blank as it tried to heal itself. Memories of his time with her flashed before his eyes. It was the happiest time of his life. Why did it have to end like this? Without conscious thought, tears welled up in Ramaraju's eyes, but he was too distracted to notice. How could something like this happen? Shaking slightly, Ramaraju pulled Siya up to his ear and listened as her heartbeats faded. She was no more...