Chapter-17: Final Fifteen: Battle Royale Climax!

The tension in the arena reached its peak as the announcer's voice boomed through the speakers, echoing across the vast stadium. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached a critical juncture in the tournament! Only fifteen minutes remain, and with that, we have fifteen participants still standing!"

The crowd leaned forward, eager to see which schools had managed to survive the intense battles. The announcer continued, "As it stands Galileo Institute and Bohr Institute have been Eliminated, with their Ryoshis falling one by one. They fought bravely, but today was not their day."

Among the remaining schools, Gildarth stood strong with two participants left, including their vice-captain, Harry. The mysterious boy continued to dominate the battlefield, overwhelming all who stood in his path. Rogarth and Krudarth academies had one participant each in the arena, their captains Krishna and Shiva, proving their mettle amidst the chaos.

However, it was NES Academy that boasted the most participants still in the running, with eleven Ryoshis refusing to yield.

Overcoming their formidable opponents was no easy feat, but Akari and Shwetha managed to do just that, their synchronized movements reflecting the intense training they had undergone. Meena, who had just finished fighting Johan, was there to assist them.

In a fierce clash of elements, Doji relentlessly battled against Harry, whose ice elemental attacks showed signs of diminishing efficiency. It became evident that Harry's energy was gradually waning under the relentless assault of Doji's fiery onslaught. However, Harry devised a clever ploy to turn the tables in his favor.

Seizing the opportunity, Harry strategically positioned himself, luring Doji into the path of the oncoming attack from the mysterious boy, whose overwhelming power had left a trail of defeated opponents in his wake. In a swift and calculated move, Doji fell victim to the devastating attack, his defenses shattered and his strength drained. With a victorious smirk, Harry emerged as the last man standing in this intense duel.

Preetham, Shashank, and Waleed fought valiantly, their combined efforts overwhelming the remaining participants from Rogarth Academy. Their unity and unwavering determination proved to be a formidable force as they strategized and executed their moves flawlessly.

Amidst the chaos, the remaining minutes ticking away, Ramaraju, Siddharth, and Mrinal are in a secluded spot. Mrinal's healing prowess was put to use, tending to Siddharth's wounds while Ramaraju surveyed the battlefield. The weight of his decisions and the responsibility he bore hung heavy in the air.

Whispers and murmurs circulated through the crowd as NES's captain, Ramaraju, remained conspicuously absent from the ongoing battles. Speculations arose among the onlookers, with some questioning the strategy behind his decision, while others insinuated that he was merely relying on his teammates to secure an effortless path to the next round. The skeptics and trolls among the crowd took the opportunity to criticize Ramaraju, accusing him of shirking his responsibilities and leaving his team to carry the burden of the fights while he stood idly by.

Meanwhile, taking in the state of the battlefield, Ramaraju swiftly assessed the situation. Only four participants remained from schools other than NES. Having struck a deal with Shiva, Ramaraju had managed to keep others at bay while Shiva abstained from interfering. Balram was already engaged in a fierce battle with Krishna, leaving Harry and his teammate as the sole remaining adversaries.

Gazing upon his weary and wounded teammates, Ramaraju's resolve hardened. With a determined exhale, he made his decision clear. "Alright," he declared, stepping forward to confront the mysterious boy.

Balram's sharp perception alerted him to Ramaraju's decision to confront the mysterious boy, allowing him to seize the opportunity to deliver a decisive blow to Krishna. However, Krishna, quick on his feet, unleashed a surprise attack using his wind element, catching Balram off-guard and turning the tables. Harnessing his Odic-Force, Krishna swiftly regained his composure and launched a fierce attack against Balram.