Chapter-29: Surging Advance

In the Odic-Force Realm, Ikshvaku's body began to emit a brilliant, ethereal glow. Ramaraju, overwhelmed by the unfolding spectacle, could only manage a bewildered question. "What's happening?"

With a serene smile, Ikshvaku turned his gaze to Ramaraju and spoke in a voice that held the wisdom of ages. "It's finally begun," he uttered, his tone carrying the weight of destiny.

Ramaraju's eyes widened with curiosity, his heart pounding in anticipation. "Begun? What?"

Ikshvaku's smile deepened. "It's finally my time to rest," he explained. "The gods have granted me peace. But before I go, Rama, I must share with you the final and most crucial piece of information for which you've been brought here."

Ramaraju listened intently, aware that something of immense importance was about to be revealed.

"The Kaigen," Ikshvaku continued, "have been in relentless pursuit of a power hidden through the ages. My grandchild himself reincarnated numerous times in pursuit of it but failed to grasp its true essence. Should the Kaigen obtain this power, they will seek to eradicate the Odic-Force from the people, believing it to be the path to restoring balance. This time, the Kaigen Supreme is destined to reincarnate for the final time, and if he fails now, the threat to the Shinwa will be no more."

Ramaraju's mind raced as he absorbed the gravity of the situation. "But why me? I haven't mastered my power yet."

Ikshvaku fixed his gaze on Ramaraju, unwavering and full of conviction. "You possess the true extent of the Yin-Yang power. Among all who may have this ability, you are the only one capable of wielding it fully. The mere fact that you can read my whispers is proof of your unique connection to the Odic-Force. You are the chosen one for this formidable task."

With a sense of urgency, Ramaraju asked, "What must I do?"

Ikshvaku nodded at the spectral figure of a sword that materialized before him. It radiated with an otherworldly luminescence. "Take this sword, Rama. It is known as 'Chandrahasa.' By infusing my Odic-Force into it, I was able to vanquish the Supreme long ago. Now, you must carry on this duty, for the future of the Shinwa rests on your shoulders. But, I sense you have another important task before embarking on this mission. Hurry, Ramaraju, and safeguard the Shinwa, no matter what."

Ramaraju, still grappling with the gravity of his responsibility, voiced his lingering doubt. "Wait. H-How can I leave this place?"

Ikshvaku's form began to fade, but his voice remained resolute. "Your power, Rama. The Yin-Yang. Trust in the Odic-Force, and, more importantly, in your Yin-Yang. It will guide you the way."

With those parting words, Ikshvaku dissolved into a shimmering light, leaving Ramaraju with a profound sense of purpose and the weight of an impending destiny.

Meanwhile, In the wake of Kaigen Supreme, the land of Zelkova was consumed by chaos and despair. His presence was an overwhelming force, radiating negative emotions that sent shockwaves of terror and despair through every Shinwa's heart.

In village after village, the once-proud Shinwa were reduced to trembling masses. Fear clung to their minds like a shroud, and some found themselves unable to resist the seductive call of the Kaigen's darkness. These tormented souls, their minds twisted by hatred and anger, began to embrace the Kaigen's malevolent influence, their bodies contorting into grotesque forms as they succumbed to the malevolence.

The Kaigen who were already part of the assault were further empowered by the Supreme's sinister presence. Their powers swelled, and they reveled in their newfound strength. They taunted the remaining Shinwa, their cruel laughter echoing through the war-torn landscapes.