Cast + note

Hey guys! 

Thank you so much for the support on Make That A Baker's Dozen and A Baker's Summer. As a thank you, I have completed one last fanfiction on Cheaper By The Dozen that's going to be longer and a little bit more additional scenes. In my opinion, I think I like this character, Hunter, more than Daphne. I guess we just get to spend a little more time with the OC in this book. I'm just about 3-4ths of the way done with the first book. What I think my plans are is to combine this book with the sequel, which I've already started working on. I've seen other authors do this and it seems like a cool idea so I want to try it out and see what I think and what you guys think. I hope you guys enjoy The Sweetest Baker as much as I enjoyed writing it! Please leave your feedback about each chapter when you're done reading it. Please note that my tense stuff may get out of hand so this will be present day. Tried to fix as much as I could but don't really feel like looking all the way through it and changing it so please don't let it distract you from the story because I really did try to fix it as much as possible. Once again, thank you all for the support! Thanks to you, both books have reached over 1,000 views and almost 100 votes! So exciting! Please continue to support this book as much as you supported my other ones. 

I love you all,

Isabella

****I don't know how to add photos to this but I can now add videos! Not very good at that kind of stuff****

Lily Collins as Hunter Baker 'the creative big sister'

The Parents

Steve Martin as Tom Baker 'the Football coach'

Bonnie Hunt as Kate Baker 'the stay-at-home mom whose books getting published and has to go to New York to do book tours'

The Littles

Kevin G. Schmidt as Henry Baker 'the musician'

Alyson Stoner as Sarah Baker 'the mastermind'

Jacob Smith as Jake Baker 'the skater dude'

Forrest Landis as Mark Baker 'the odd one out'

Liliana Mumy and Morgan York as Kim and Jessica Baker 'the kid geniuses'

Blake Woodruff as Mike Baker 'the dare devel'

Brent and Shane Kinsmen as Nigel and Kyle Baker 'the twins who fit right in'

The Older Siblings

Piper Perabo as Nora Baker 'the first born'

Tom Welling as Charlie Baker 'the angry teenager'

Hillary Duff as Lorraine Baker 'the drama queen'

Guest starring

Ashton Kutcher as Hank 'doorknob'