Blair

I am sick of him, I don't even know what we are doing here. "Let's go," he says with a evil smile plastered on his face. What the hell is he happy for. I sigh, going to the car.

I don't know where the hell we are going, but we've been driving for a ling time. I look around me. Wow, I left my dad for another asshole. I roll my eyes and rest my head on the window, just watching him as he drives. He was way into his thoughts, staring at the road eagerly. I wonder what is going on in his screwed up little brain.

He glances at me, finally stops the car. I sit up and look at my surrounding. "Where the hell are we?" I ask. He just smiles not responding. He gets off the car and walks into the fast food restaurant. I sink into my seat. I sit there for what felt like an entire life time waiting for him.

I take in a deep breathe, once I see him walking towards the door. He gives me the bag of food, but I wasn't in the mood to eat. "We'll stay here for the night, then we'll get going tomorrow," he says falling a sleep.

I sit there just staring up at the sky wondering how the hell I got myself into this mess. My eyes start closing and I fall asleep.

I open my eyes the next day and realize we are back on the road.

"Where are we going?" I ask. He smile mischievously. "You'll find out," he smirks.

"I frikin hate you," I mumble putting my fingers through my hair. He glances at me and back on the road.

We drive a bit longer and he stops at a hotel. We check in and thank God the room had two beds. I sit there staring out the window. I take in a deep breath.

"Can you help me with something?" Dominic asks. I turn to face him. "You're good with computers right?" he asks. I just nod.

"I need you to hack into a security system," he says. I stare at him in disbelief, does he think I'm a criminal. "No, that's illegal," I state crossing my arms to my chest.

"Blair, I found the people that killed my parents. Please I need your help," he says sitting on his bed. I stare at him shocked and didn't know what to do.

"Wait, what are you trying to do?" I ask confused. "Get pay back, they are searching for me. I'm not going to let them get to me," he explains. I just stare at him, he is really trying to get killed.

"Please, I need you," he says. I sigh "Fine if we get caught, it's your fault," I say. He smiles "ok," he chuckles.

We head to a close by library and he tells me the location and I try to hack into their security.

_________________________________________
Hope you liked this chapter but plz vote and leave comments