Dominic

We sit there in the library as she tries to hack into the system. I don't know how long we've been sitting here. I yawn at the boredom. Blair glances at me. I just give her a small smile.

"This is hard, they have a lot of security and black holes. I can't get through some of this. They have advanced technology," she says. I stare at her, unsure how to respond.

She stares at the computer concentrating but looked confused. "Who are these people? I mean are you trying to go in there with no type of weapon...all their doors have high security and it's super dangerous," she looks at me with a sigh.

"I know what I'm doing." I tell her. She chuckles and shakes her head. "This sounds like a suicide mission," she frowns. I shrug and take a deep breath.

"You're going to do it by yourself with no plan?" she questions. I look her and nod. "As long as this Delrosa dude is gone. I don't care, that's my plan," I say more to myself than to her. She just nods and looks back at the computer typing something.

"There's a way in," she says not looking me but staring at the screen. I stare at her ready for her to answer. She turns to look at me with a sigh. "There's a door in the back....basement door, one flight of stairs from there is the control room... I can turn off everything," she says.

Wait, was she trying to come along? It's great that she wants to help but it's dangerous. If she gets hurt it's on me. Or even worse they catch her and kill her. I shake the thought out of my head.

"What are you infering?" I ask stupidly. She shrugs "I'm going to help you...it's going to be an adventure," she smiles. She was really confident about this. "It's too risky," I tell her.

"I owe you...you helped with my dad and I'm going to help you find closure," she says her smile disappearing, now she looks serious. "Blair, this is dangerous... This is a life and death situation," I tell her.

She shrugs her smile coming back. "We'll make it a life situation and besides I just memorized the entire place and how everything works... I got this," she says as she prints out the building plan, then erases her history on the computer and shuts it down.

"No...you don't got this," I say not letting in. "You don't believe in me?" she asks with a sad face. I can't believe she's doing the puppy dog face. "I don't want you to get hurt," I tell her.

"I guess you're not going either cause I'm not giving you my keys," she says with a smile getting up. "Bye," she waves as she walks away, the smile still plastered on her face. "Blair... Wait," I say catching up to her.

"Why are you doing this?" I question rising my brows. "Because once I set my mind to something... I'm not letting it go... And this will be the most exciting thing I've done in my life," she says her eyes lighting up.

"What happened to the scared girl?" I ask. She shrugs and walks to the car. "Do you even have a gun?" she questions as we drive back to the hotel.

I glance at her "I was just planning to knock out a guard and take his gun," I tell her. She breaks out laugh "like in the movies...do you even know how to fight?" she asks parking the car. I glances at her with a 'are you really stupid' look on my face. "Nevermind," she mumbles. "But this is real life anything can happen," I hear her say.

The next two days and night I spend my time planning out how everything is going to work out with the building plan Blair got. She didn't seem bother at all. She sat there watching tv all day and walking around the hotel.

I show her my plan but she keeps telling me it's stupid. I'm starting to lose my passions with her. I don't know if she is mad or not but she keeps giving me rude glares.

I sigh and was so tired but I have to finish the planning. Miss.Bipolar Blair wasn't helping so I have to stay up late another night. I'm done asking for her opinion.

I wake up in the morning. "Good afternoon," Blair smiles. "What?" I ask robbing my eyes. I look at my phone and see it was three in the afternoon. I grab the plan and see there were editing that I didn't do.

"You take too long...if you want to get this done...memorize that and your set," she says from the tv. I sigh and stare at the piece of paper in my hands.

The next day we get ready for the mission... I don't know why I was so nervous... Blair shockingly looked claim. I don't know what is going on with her but I like the new Blair... Sometimes.

She looks at me with a sigh. "You ready?" she asks. I just nod unable to form words, I take a deep breath. "If we die...we died with... Honor," she says. I stare at her "shut up," I mubmle but she heard me giving me the stink eye. "You need to stop getting on my nerves," she says.

I chuckle at the fact that she was the annoying one but I don't think she realizes. "Whatever... But we are a team... Got it," she says with a straight face. I nod, even though we argue... We have to stick together.
***
We get there and it was nothing like online. "I promise you'll be out safe," I tell her while we are still in car. She glances at me. "Don't make promises that you can't keep... Beside you need to protect yourself and not get killed in there. If your dead I'm basically dead," she says.

It took me by shock that she said the same thing my mom said to me. She didn't seem to know the affect her words had on me because she was staring out the window making sure no one was there. "I promise," I mumble to myself.

"Let's go," Blair says and we both get out the car.
________________________________________

What did you think... What do you think of Blair? Do you like scared Blair or heroic? What about Dominic? Plz comment and vote... Hoped you enjoyed thus chapter because I enjoyed writing it.