A month later- Blair

I sit down on ground at my mom's graveyard, even though the floor is full of snow. I stare at her tombstone not saying anything. I had some much to say, but I am losing hope on talking to a stone and having no reply. It's hard to talk to yourself and hope someone else can hear you.

I jump up and go to ny car. I sit there not ready to go home. I close my eyes and think back to when life was easy and I actually enjoyed going home. I hear knocking at my window. I open my eyes and look towards the window. It was Dominic. I just stare at him. I was not in the mood to talk to him.

He knocks again. I unlock the door and he slides into the passenger seat. He reeked of alchol. It made me feel sick. "We're you drinking?" I ask. He doesn't respond. There were bags under his eyes. "Dominic," I say. He turns to look at me. He takes in a deep breath, puttung his fingers through his hair. I just stare at him trying to figure what was wrong.

"Just drive," he mumbles. "Where?" I ask still looking at him. "Anywhere but here," he says staring out the window. I start driving unsure where to go.

I stop once I get tired of driving around and look at Dominic. He's head was rested on the window, he was closing his eyes shut as if he was in pain. "Dominic, what's wrong?" I ask concerned. He looks over at me and chuckles. We sit there in silence for a while.

"How are you and your f**ked up dad?" he questions holding onto his right side. I don't respond. He chuckles "must be nice having a father... at least you have family," he says angered. I take in a deep breath. I didn't want to say anything to make him, even more angery. "No wonder why you don't want your dad taken away... If he's gone then they'll take you into the system," he adds. I stare at him annoyed from his bullshit.

"Why would you let him beat on you... You are a dumb ass for sticking around for so long," he says facing me. "Get out," I say pissed. "You gotta be kidding me," he smirks. "Get the hell off my car...now," I say. He chuckles and slides off the car.

He shhts the door and starts lamping away, not that he got far. He falls to the ground. I get off the car and run by his side. I now notice the blood on his right side. "Shit," I mumble as I try to help him. "I knew you'd come back," he says using me as support. I get him back to the car and drive him to the emergency room.