Blair

I wake up with a strong pain in my head. I sit up holding my head. I look around realizing I wasn't in my own room. I get up and off the bed stepping on something. "Aw," I hear. I jump back on the bed. "I am so sorry," I say covering my mouth in shock.

He gets up from the floor and stares me down. "I'm really sorry, I didn't know you were on the floor," I tell him. "It's fine," he mumbles. I get off the bed. "Thanks for everything," I say ready to leave. "No problem," he says his hands in his pocket.

"I should go," I say walking to the window. "Probably will end up late for school," I say. He turns to face me. "What kind of school starts this early?" He questions. "What?" I ask. "It's 5:30, I doubt you'll be late," he says. I check my pockets realizing I didn't have my phone on me. "Well, bye," I say leaving through the window.

I get home and go through my window which I was leave a crack open, for these kind of situations. I get ready for school and head back out through the window.I drive to school.

"Hey Blair," I hear Alexis my friend says. "Hi," I say unlocking my locker. "What happened to your head?" She asks. I put a bandage on the cut before I left the house. "Bumped into something, no problem," I tell her with a fake smile.

"You don't have to be a jerk," I hear down the hall. "No, don't make me the bad guy, you don't fucking push a girl," I hear an oddly familiar voice. "Who gives you the right to dump soda on me," the other boy says. Alexis drags me along wanting to see who it was.

"You know that's when you get when you are a jerk," I hear before getting close. The boy that got soda dumped on him throws the first punch. The other boy drops to the floor but I can't see his until he turns around and I thought he was going to walk away from the fight.

"Did he just start our school?" I ask Alexis. "Dominic Foster been going here since freshman year, you didn't notice him cause you're always plugged into your phone and could care less what goes on around you," she says. All of a sudden Dominic pushes the boy into the lockers and starts punching him.

A teacher finally breaks up the fight. The both get hauled to the principal's office. "Come with me, I have to get my papers from Mrs.Shane," Alexis says. I roll my eyes but go along. "Dominic is hot... he may be a bad boy but that's hot," she says as make our way to the office. I don't even bother to respond.

We walk in and see that Dominic was sitting at the front. He wipes the blood from the corner of his lips. He looks up and meets my eyes. "And you were complaining about being late," he says with a dark look in his eyes. Alexis goes in Mrs. Shane's office leaving me behind.

"I didn't know you went here," he speaks again. "Well I do," I mumble. He stares and me and chuckles to himself. "How's your head?" He asks. I shrug "I guess it's okay," I sigh impatiently waiting for Alexis. I didn't think I would ever see Dominic.