Blair

I walk up to my mom's tombstone and stand there. I come here once in a while. My mom died two years ago, when I was fifteen. She died from giving birth to my baby brother Nale, who died last year from a sickness.

"So...dad's back to drinking. I had to get out before he got out of control again," I say shoving my hands in my pocket. "Next time he gets abusive...they said they are going to take me in for foster care," I add putting my finger through my hair. "I really miss you, each day it's getting harder to live," I say look up, felling a drop of rain.

"I hate life, I hate having to wake up and realizing I don't have parents. I'm now in my fifth house... no one wants me I guess...I don't care I don't want them either," I hear as I start walking because it starts raining harder all of a sudden. I stop seeing a black haired boy standing at a tombstone. I take in a deep breath and start walking. I end up tripping over a branch.

I sit up. The boy turns around and meets my eyes. He stares down at me with his hazel eyes. "I'm sorry for you loss," I say getting back up. I wipe the dirt from my jeans. "Who are you?" He asks still staring at me. "Um...I was just...I came to visit my mom," I tell him. "Is your mom died?" He asks. "If I came to see her in graveyard...yeah," I say. He takes the his wet hair out of his face. I sigh and start walking pass him.The rain becomes rapid.

I get to my car and sit there for five minutes. I start driving. I see the boy from the graveyard walking down the sidewalk. I pull my car closer to the sidewalk and open my window. "Do you need a ride?" I ask. He glances at me and continues walking. "I think it would be better than walking in the rain," I tell him. He stops and looks at me, then looks up at the sky, now filled with rain, lighting, and thunder. He sighs and walks up to my car.

He gets in the car and stares out the window. He looks at me. "Who are you?" He asks. "I'm Blair...Blair Underwood," I say ready to start driving. "What do you want from me?" He questions rising his eyebrows. "Nothing...I'm just trying to help, it's really raining hard," I tell him taking in a breath. "No one helps me, they are always looking for something," he smirks. I shake my head "I'm not," I say. He looks out the window and tells me his address.

I drop him off, he doesn't say anything before going into his house. I drive away and get home. I walk into my house seeing that my dad was knocked out on the couch. Things were thrown everywhere.

"Blair," I hear as I was walking to my room, to try to change into dry clothes.I guess I have to do that later. I go back to the living room. "Yes," I mumble. "Clean here up," he says sipping his beer. I take in a deep breath. I head to the kitchen to get the broom. "Blair, I told you clean here where are you going!"he yells. "I'm gettig the broom," I roll my eyes. "Don't make me get up," he says as though he can see me.

I stroll back to the living room and clean up the mess he made. It takes me an hour to clean up. "Go make me dinner," he says once I'm finished. I roll my eyes and make dinner and set the table.

He sits down and I stand there staring at him in disgust. I never got along with my dad, but things got worse whe my mom passed. He started drinking, smoking, and everytime he gets drunk, he becomes abusive. I have a few bruises that proves it.

---------------------------------------Vote&comment if you enjoyed and I want to hear what you thought about it, hopefully you enjoy and continue reading.