Dominic

She faints right in front of me. I stand up and try to help her up. I carry her back to the house.

I lay her on the grass and open my window and put her inside. I lay her on my bed and head into my bathroom to get a towel. I put the towel on her head in attempt to stop the bleeding.

I didn't know what else to do. But sit there and hope she wakes up. I stare out the window and watch the rain again. I sit there for hours and she still did wake up.

"Where am I?" I hear from behind me. I jump up and walk up to her. She stares up at. "I'll get you water," I walk out the room, making sure I shut it.

"Dominic why didn't you come to dinner," Jessie asks me. I ignore her and head to the kitchen. I grab a bottle of water.

"Dominic can you help me with my project," Jorde asks me, as I was on my way back to my room. "Next time," I say going into my room and locking the door. She was sitting up looking around her.

I hand her the water. She stares up at me, her eyes full of sadness. "Are you okay?" I ask. She doesn't speak, she looks away from me as tears roll down her cheeks. "Thank you for helping me," she mumbles. I just nod.

"If you want you can spend the night... you can," I mumble. She looks up at me shocked. She nods with a sigh of relief. I sit down at the window. "What's your name?" She asks. I look over at her. "Dominic," I tell her.

She falls asleep as I sit there and just stare at the night sky. I get sleepy so I get me a blanket and put it on the floor and fall asleep.