Memories of you

So in this chapter I went into random rambles about non-existent lore I made up on the spot but then got super interested in it and tried researching... ITS MY OWN LORE IM RESEARCHING, WHAT AM I DOING!?

Fun times. (Literally was like a couple months ago... maybe, idk)

//--------//--------//

This time, it was a short break, long enough to get emotions under control before continuing.

Few left the room, and the groups that had formed didn't waver too much.

Stretch, Core, and Error remained seated where they were, while Outer wandered off upstairs, followed by Fresh, as Dream and, with some coaxing, Chara dipped into the kitchen.

As Stretch and Core engaged in a one-sided not-at-all-whispered conversation, Error looked upwards, just as Outer left the Sans based room and entered the Papyrus-like one with nary a glance downwards, followed by Fresh, who swung his arms back and forth, eerily silent.

Scowling, Error flexed his fingers, and turned to stare at a nearby wall, diving deep into his thoughts.

Whatever anomaly had dragged them here clearly wanted them all to get along and work together to prevent the oh so awful future.

Well, tough luck! They could go suck Nightmare's goopy ass tentacles, because that wasn't happening if he had anything to say about it.

Which he did, because he was here, so, he was kind of important to this whole thing. Somewhat flattering, but was there any other way? Hah, no.

Error would not work with the carrot and brat, or the waste of space parasite. He'd need an infinite supply of chocolate as payment to even consider it, and even then, he'd laugh in the face of whoever suggested it before kicking them out of the anti-void.

Hopefully, it'd be carrot-top over there, that bastard was really getting on his nerves today. And what a joke! It'd been, what, half a day, less? Felt like an eternity.

While Error could often link the type of time distortion he was experiencing, compared to the Anti-void and the Resets, this held a different, unique, air to it. He was certain that he had the rough timing of the difference, but it almost shifted the smallest amount occasionally, such as now, while they were taking a break, it had again slowed down further than before.

If things remained consistent, it'd return to a more stable slowness when they continued their viewing.

Groaning, Error lamented at how his thoughts brought him back to the origin of his troubles. Not even thinking about the intricacies of the bullshit time distortion let his thoughts stray for long.

No helping it, he supposed, focusing on his current and likely future predicament.

With Outer being here, Error had some... reservations. Outertale was a beautiful place to visit, Errors favorite AU, though that was only after his original favorite got destroyed by some asshat with no happiness in life.

Error put earnest effort into keeping Ink and Nightmare away from the original Outertale, because the moment one visited, a fight would break out, and like hell was that happening. And Error would not let those two put all his effort to waste.

Outer was nice, given the circumstances, a bit spacey, but that was a given.

So, Error would consider helping out, but only with Outer's world! He was not going to mess with the trainwreck of an AU that was Underswap, he would leave that to the wonder duo of bias.