~ 6 ~

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Travis hesitated, then gently cupped Larry's face with his hand, pulled his face a little closer to his, leaned in then...

There was a knock on the front door.

Travis quickly let go of Larry when he saw him starting to open his eyes, covering his face with his hands. "I'll get it-" Larry said, getting up and leaving.

"I shouldn't have hesitated... Then it would've happened sooner..." Travis mumbled, crossing his arms and sighing. {Maybe today just isn't the day..} he thought.

Larry eventually came back, holding some form of clothing in his hand. "Jacob came to drop off a new binder for you, since you slept in yours again." Travis poked his head up, a small smile on his face. The one he had was old, and starting to not work from stretching out.

He snatched the binder from Larry's hand as soon as he held it out to give it to Travis. He took his shirt off, then the binder he was already wearing. Larry, of course, avoided looking at Travis so he didn't see his.. uh.. man boobs? Moobies.

Travis put the binder on, smiling down at his chest. "How does it look?" He asked Larry, who opened his eyes to look at Travis. He smiled a little. "it looks awesome." Travis' face seemed to lit up, though it was hard to tell since he immediately hugged Larry.

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

Travis and Larry were cuddling for most of the morning. Larry looked at Travis before speaking. "What were ya gonna do earlier? Before Jacob came by?" "Oh uh.. it's nothing! Don't worry about it... It was stupid anyways." Travis laughed dryly, trying to hide the fact he was still upset he didn't actually get to kiss Larry. "Well you can do it right now if you want to, I don't mind." "You sure-..?" "Mhm!!" Larry and Travis both sat up so it was easier.

Travis looked at Larry, who closed his eyes just in case. Travis sighed, cupping Larry's face and trying not to hesitate this time. He leaned in and pressed his lips against Larry's, then pulled away a few seconds later.

Larry was silent, his eyes wide. He touched his lips softly, not believing it at all. "Did you just- did you just kiss me-?.." "I'm sorry!! I've been wanting to do that for so long- god you probably hate me now- I'm so fucking sorry!!" "Hey, hey Travis calm down. Heh- it's okay! I'm not mad, and I don't hate you." Larry said softly, holding the sides of Travis' arms to his body so he didn't try to pull on his hair like he always did when he was nervous.

Travis slowly nodded, calming down quickly just from the way Larry said that and the touch. "I'm sorry..." "Don't be sorry, it's fine, I've been uh- wanting to kiss you for the past few months now-" "really..?" "Yeah! I mean, who wouldn't?? You're awesome!" Travis smiled softly, then hugged Larry by wrapping his arms around his waist.

Larry and Travis hugged in silence, Travis sniffling every now and then from how happy he was. "So... Does this mean we're..?" "Only if you want it to be..." "Well.. I'm not sure if I am ready for a relationship.. sorry, Trav.." "i-its fine.." Travis' smile dropped at those words. "but I promise I'll tell you if something changes, okay?" "Okay.."

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

It was now Monday, a brand new school day. Just great. Travis had stayed at Larry's place over the weekend, went home Sunday night, then he was greeted by a big ol punishment from good ol Kenneth.

Travis walked into the school, not saying a word to Larry, he felt like he made a fool of himself after what happened on Saturday, so he wanted to stay far away from the people involved.

At lunch, he sat alone in one of the hallways, headphones over his ears and blasting loud music that Larry introduced him to. He was sat in a corner between the walls and the lockers, keeping his legs tucked to his chest and his forehead on his knees.

After a few minutes of just sitting there, Sal waddled over to him, crouched down and tilted his head to look at his face. "Travis? Are you okay?" "I'm fine, freak. Now buzz off." Travis said bitterly, lifting his head up slightly to look at Sal through his thick, curly hair. He didn't get to gel it down since he woke up late, once again. "Come on, Trav. I know something's up, you can tell me! These lips won't tell a soul." Sal said, an obvious smile on his face as he sat beside Travis.

Travis took his headphones off, then opened his mouth... He didn't even know what happened, but everything started to spill out of his mouth. The fact he and Larry have been friends since childhood, the fact he had a giant crush on him, and the fact he had kissed him. It all came out. Minus the fact he was Trans of course.

Sal gently patted Travis' shoulder, since he started rambling and looked like he was going to cry, then opened his arms. Travis knew what he was doing, Sal was wanting him to hug him, so he did. He didn't even hesitate.

"I fucked up, didn't I?" "No, you didn't. I'm sure he just needs time to think about it, you know him better then anyone so you should know what he case is." "True.. but still..." "You didn't do anything wrong, Travis. Don't worry.."
.
.
.
"I'm sorry."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩