~ 9 ~

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

(Fast forward to the end of the day at Larry's place cause why not?)
(Also I'm sorry if this is shit I have writer's block rn😭)

Travis and Larry decided to walk to the apartments instead of taking the bus, he just wanted to go to Larrys place, cuddle up with Larry under a blanket and watch a movie... He wasn't even gonna stop his gay thoughts anymore.

He and Larry were actually holding hands the entire walk, it shocked Travis that's for damn sure. He felt so out of place and awkward for no real reason, maybe he was just flustered because he was holding hands with his long time crush, yeah that was it.

They eventually reached the apartments, as soon as they walked through Larry's front door Travis flopped on to the couch. "Today was so borrriinngg..." Travis whined. Larry chuckled, sitting beside Travis as he sat up. "It wasn't all boring, you got to hang out with me." "Mhmmm, you're acting like hanging out with you is like meeting the president of the USA." Travis said before chuckling tiredly.

Travis rolled on to his back, groaning as he moved. Larry sat down beside him on the floor, tilting his head back so it was resting on the couch and close to Travis' head. "Can we go to your room and watch another movie?" "Yeah of course!" Larry was energetic for no real reason, he just was.

Larry got up, helping Travis up as well before walking to his room with Travis' hand around his own. They were both very fucking red but Larry didn't take notice of how red Travis was.

Travis and Larry both decided on a romance movie, they mostly got that idea because Larry was blabbering on and on about how romance movies were Sal's favorite, alongside horror. So they decided on romance since they were talking about it.

Travis sat on Larry's bed, wrapping blankets around himself as Larry got the movie sorted out. Travis had no clue what Larry picked, he was lost in his own thoughts to focus on it.

"Soooo what movie did you pick?"

"You'll see.." Larry said with a chuckle.

"Dude, you know how I get when you say that.." Travis said nervously.

"Don't worry I know it's not something that'll weird you out, promise."

Larry sat down with Travis, wrapping himself in the same blankets as the movie started up.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩