~ 10 ~ (lil spicy)

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

( WARNING ⚠ )
( This chapter will contain smut, please scroll to the next chapter if you are uncomfy with it. If you choose to stay, have fun reading, lovelys!! )

The movie was apparently two hours long, they already watched the first half of it. Though Travis was not expecting an entire sex scene. He wasn't uncomfortable by it at all, just very confused- why didn't Larry tell him that?

Travis was already in Larry's arms by the time this scene came, well... Arm to be specific. Larry had one arm wrapped around Travis' shoulders and Travis was leaning on him.

When Travis looked over at Larry, he already had his gaze on him, staring at him with a soft smile. They just... Stared at each other, getting lost in each other's eyes.

Their faces were slowly getting closer and closer, once their faces were just inches away, Travis looked back at the screen. He didn't want to miss anything.

He was so focused that he hadn't even noticed what happened. Larry had pinned him to the bed, holding his hands above Travis' head, kissing him roughly and on top of him. Once Travis finally figured out what the fuck was going on, he kissed back.

Travis guessed that Larry got turned on from the sex scene, and honestly.. so did Travis, though he apparently did a better job at hiding it. He assumed. Eventually Larry pulled away, panting softly. "Shit, sorry... I got a bit carried away an-" Travis cut Larry off. "Shh. It's fine, keep going.."

Larry smiled, not waiting another second before kissing Travis again, who let out a whimper in response. Larry smiled at the little noises, moving a bit so he had his legs on either side of Travis' hips so he could hold his wrists easier. God he loved this so much..

They continued to kiss, and kiss, and kiss... It turned into French kissing, very messy French kissing from how much they were both wanting this.

Eventually, Larry's hand traveled under and up Travis' shirt, making him arch his back a bit. "A bit sensitive, aren't ya, dear?" "S-shut up, jackass.." "With that attitude you won't get what you want." Travis groaned, rolling his eyes.

Larry kissed Travis again, smiling a shit ton. He continued to move his hand slowly around Travis' abdomen, trying not to get too close to his binder knowing how much he hated being reminded that it existed. "D-dont go too high up.." "I know Hun, don't worry." Larry reassured Travis before going back to kissing him.

It was clear Travis was getting desperate already, despite them only starting about 20 minutes ago. "P-please.. just do it..." "Wow, someone's desperate~" "mph.. just give it to me, smartass.."

After that, Larry trailed his hand out from under Travis' shirt, down to his crotch area and gently rubbing where his boner was, that was obviously there now.

Travis immediately let out a small moan out of pleasure, unable to cover his mouth due to his hands still being held above his head. He was finally getting the pleasure he oh so dearly craved.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩