𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

HASEENA

I was doing my last minute revision when Kashish bhabhi came to my room with a bowl in hand.

"Bhabhi aap...baithiye na."I said."Bowl mein kya hain?"I asked.

"Fruit custard.Abhi books rakhho aur khalo isse."She said taking my book from my hand.

"Bhabhi bas 5 minute aur....last paper hain aaj,accha gaya toh saare exams acche ho jayenge humare."

"Accha hi jayega exam...abhi chup chap khalo yeh."She said sternly."warna phir Palermo se tumhare pati ki daant Sunni padegi mujhe."She said the last sentence chortling.

Yes my husband and his best friend are off to Palermo for a business trip,he wanted me to accompany him but I have my exams going on and today is my last paper and I must admit that I'm kind of missing him,though Kashish bhabhi is staying with me these days because according to my husband I can't live alone.

Meanwhile my mobile rang and it was him.

"Hello."I said and to avoid teasing looks from Kashish bhabhi I went to the balcony.I could hear her giggling in the room.

"Aaj last paper hain na?"Anubhav asked.

"Haan."

"All the best,cupcake."

Cupcake,yaa he sometimes calls me that and many more  things like baby,sunshine, moonlight etc etc and honestly I love the way they sound from his mouth.

"Thank You.Aapne bas yahi bolne k liye call Kiya?"I asked not sure of what else I wanted to hear.

"Nahi..hum wapas aarahe hain kal aur kal ek party attend karna hain hum dono ko."He said.I silently squealed,It always feels good to have him around.In these 10 days it felt like something was missing from my life and I'm not sure of this new feeling erupting in me and I don't know whom should I talk to.Tanvi,no she is an hopeless romantic maybe I should talk to Kashish bhabhi but what if she judges me....no she's not like that,she won't judge..I will talk to her after coming back from college today.

"Hello...hello,tum ho line par?"Anubhav's voice broke my chain of thoughts.

"Haan..haan,accha abhi hum rakhte hain college jaane ka time hogaya hain."I said and disconnected the call.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
𝕊ℙℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾𝔽𝕀𝔼𝕃𝔻 𝔻𝔼𝔾ℝ𝔼𝔼 ℂ𝕆𝕃𝕃𝔼𝔾𝔼

After our exams were over I and Tanvi decided to grab a cup of coffee in our canteen and chat for sometime before going home.

"Aur bata how's your married life going?"Tanvi asked exitedly.

In the last one month she has probably asked me this question thousand time and after I reply with thik thak...she replies I'm the most boring person in the world.

"Thik thak."I replied anyways,taking a bite of my cheesecake.

"Hey guys kaise ho tum dono?"

I turned back to find Vihaan,our classmate and good friend.He was on sick leave for a month before exams.

"We are good.Tum kaise ho vihaan?"I asked cordially as she sat on the chair beside me and kept his plate of Maggie on the table.

"Main toh always bindaas.Aur batao kya chal raha hain Life mein."He asked casually.

"Shaadi hogayi hain Haseena ki."Tanvi dropped the bomb.

I looked at Vihaan who was shocked beyond infinity.He glanced at me and I nodded to confirm.

"Haseena shaadi karli tumne aur bulaya bhi nahi?!"He complained.

"Tanvi tumhe sab batayegi Vihaan...humein abhi ghar jana hain,kal milenge."I said  and hurriedly left cause I remembered I have to talk with Kashi bhabhi.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏡𝕊𝕆𝕃𝕀𝕍𝔸𝔾𝔸ℕ𝕋 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ🏡

It was just after sundown Kashi bhabhi and I were sitting in the patio enjoying the view of the garden and she was telling me about her and Aman bhaiyya's love story.There love story is pretty unique.

"Ek batao kuch pareshan lag rahi ho aaj tum..kya hua?"Bhabhi asked me suddenly.She probably understood my hesitation.
"Kuch kahena hain...kahe sakti ho,badi bahen jaisi hun tumhari?"She said sweetly.Indeed she gives elder sister vibes whom you can talk to anytime.

"Anubhav bhai ki yaad aarahi hain?"She asked me out of the blue.

"Nahi!nahi toh!"I said defensively but her smirk told me that I was caught.

"Defensive kyun horahi ho?Pati hain tumhare,miss kar sakti ho tum."She said with a smile.

"Ek sawal pucchungi,thoda personal.hain par uska sach sach jawab dena Haseena."Bhabhi said.I nodded nervously.Question answers always scares the shit out of me that's avoid quiz competions as well.

"Jii..pucchiye."

"Tum Anubhav bhai k liye kya feel karti ho...main jaanti hu kis halat mein tumdono ki shaadi hui hain issliye main kabhi expect nahi karti ki iss ek mahine mein tumhe unse pyar ho jayega..issliye bina hesitation k  bata sakti ho tum mujhe.Shayad tumhe tumhari bechaini bhi shaant ho jaye."she said.

I inhaled deeply not sure of what I shall answer.I can't disagree that I like it when he is around me.I feel safe around me and when he takes me in his arms it feels like I'm home.

"Accha lagta hain unke saath waqt bitana humein,jo ki woh bohut Kam bitate hain."I frowned slightly and Bhabhi chuckled.
"Sach kahe toh shaadi k din humein bohot gussa aaraha tha unpar par abb hum chahkar bhi gussa nahi kar pate."I said honestly.

"Pasand karne lagi ho Bhai ko tum pagal ladki...itni si baat samajh nahi aarahi."Bhabhi said exitedly.

And the sudden realisation dawned upon me.I've started to like him.

"Haye koi toh Sharma raha hain."Bhabhi teased me.

"Aisi baat nahi hain bhabhi..."

"Arey tumhara hi pati hain...acchi baat hain tum iss rishte ko ek mauka de rahi ho."

I smiled at her.Now I can name my feelings....I'm attracted towards my husband,I like him,may be a little more than that but let's keep it liking for now.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀Ruthless🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Haseena has started to like Anubhav but what about him?How will their love story progress?Stay tuned to know.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱