𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

Continued....

ANUBHAV

"I love You, Anubhav."She mumbled.

Did I hear it right?She loves me!My Haseena loves me?
I looked into her eyes only to find immense amount of love for me.

"Hum aapse pyar karte hain Anubhav,jaante hain aapke liye yakeen karna mushkil hain... specially humari shaadi jis halat mein hui hain uske baad.Anubhav humare iss pyar mein koi expectation nahi hain,agar aap humse pyar nahi bhi karte hain toh bhi humein koi aitraaz nahi, naahi koi shikayat hogi.Hum shayad iss baat ko apne tak hi rakhte parantu ab kahe Diya toh kahe Diya...jagah thodi galat hain...par feelings ekdum sahi."She said last line with a soft chuckle,glancing at the bathroom.

And the moment she stopped I took her in another kiss.Saying those three so called magical words will be so mundane infront of my girl.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Haseena was in awe seeing the view from the top of the Eiffle tower while I was busy gazing at her,she is my best view for now and forever.I went and wrapped my one arm around her from back and with other hand clicked a selfie of us.This one is going to be my wallpaper for sure.

HASEENA

We were enjoying our me time when his phone rang.It was a business call so he went aside to take it.

I was sceptical about roaming but Anubhav insisted to explore the city in this last week of our stay.I know he himself has no interest in roaming the city cause this is not the first time he has been here but he's doing this for me and honestly I'm feeling elated.

I put my hand in my over coat's pocket to get my phone to get a picture of the view when I felt a paper there.I picked out the small pink paper and unfolded it...

**𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓋𝒾ℯ𝓌 𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝒹ℯℯ𝒹 𝓂ℯ𝓇𝓈𝓂ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝓂ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓈𝓌ℯℯ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉.
         ~𝒴ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒮ℯ𝒸𝓇ℯ𝓉 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇ℯ𝓇**

I immediately looked around to notice any suspicious person but couldn't fine none.Who the hell is this secret admirer and he came to Paris following me?!My heads spinning.I had absolutely forgot about this secret admirer thing until now.Who could this person be?Will he harm me?Should I tell this to Anubhav?

"Where are you lost cupcake...yeh kya hain tumhare haath mein?"

Anubhav's voice broke my chain of thoughts.

"Yeh kya hain tumhare haath me?"He asked again.

"Umm...kuch nahi,bas fek hi rahe the hum."I said and threw it from the top.I tried to act normal but my heart's racing thinking of the worst possibilities.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
ℙ𝔼ℕ𝕋ℍ𝕆𝕌𝕊𝔼

Tucked into a comforter me and Anubhav were watching a movie on Netflix and enjoying our pizza.Well this was not the actual plan though,Anubhav wanted to take me on a date but I denied and decided to stay in,after all he has just healed..it's not good for him to take so much exertion.

Both our hands landed on the last slice of pizza at a time and I immediately shot him a glare.

"I don't share my last slice of pizza."I said grumpily.After pizza is my 3rd love after books and Mr.BB.

"Woh toh hum bhi nahi karte."He replied and snatched the slice from me and was about to bite it when I spoke...

"Agar apne yeh pizza khaya na Anubhav toh hum....toh hum...haan,hum baat nahi karenge aapse."

He gave me a strange look but didn't bite on the slice and gave it back to me.

"Bacchi ho tum.."He chuckled.

"Bacchi nahi hain hum.."I frowned but then happily munched on my pizza.From the corner of my eye I noticed him looking at me...

"Share karlete hain hum dono."I said and he smiled broadly which is very rare.

ANUBHAV

I was adoring her cuteness but she thought I wanted the pizza.The truth is I don't even like pizza but for her happiness I can eat numerous boxes of them.I wanted to have dinner in a fancy restaurant but she opted for Netflix and chill and I know the reason she didn't want to  me have exertion but she doesn't know that this is not my first time being shot and I do know who is behind this all and before going back to India I'm gonna send him to hell.

The movie went on and a steamy scene came up and I noticed her getting concious.I smirked,teasing her is always fun.

"Wanna recreate that?"I whispered in her ear and my little cupcake blushed all shades of red and hid her face in my chest,may be this is what peace feels like.

Haseena raised her head and looked at me with those deep and calm amber eyes and slowly placed her lips on mine shocking me but without wasting any moment I started kissing her and laid her on the bed hovering over her.Breaking the kiss I moved towards her neck and peppered soft kisses there,her smooth skin felt like butter beneath mine.Her soft moans caused my masculine hormones to surge through my body.My hands as if they have mind of their own went to back and unzipped the top of her night dress.I heard her soft gasp of anticipation but stopped and immediately got off her.

"Kahan Jaa rahe hain aap?"She asked holding my hand.

"This is not the correct time for it baby."I replied and kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom.

This is not the correct time for it.She is still in college,she has her dreams to accomplish I don't wanna take her innocence like this even though she is ready.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀The day I first saw her🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Her secret admirer reached Paris following her..what does he want?How will Haseena deal with this situation.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱