𝑹𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔

🏡𝕊𝕆𝕃𝕀𝕍𝔸𝔾𝔸ℕ𝕋 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ🏡

ANUBHAV

I'm waiting for Haseena since past half an hour and she is still not ready.Why do women take so long to get ready?
Few minutes later she came down the stairs to the living room and my jaws touched the floor.Dressed in an high slit  red evening dress,she was looking breathtaking to say the least.

I don't know how many eyes I will have to pull off after tonight cause I won't tolerate anyone eyeing her

"Muh bandh karle makkhi ghus jayegi."I heard Aman whispering in my ear and I glared at him then composed myself.

"I'm sorry humari wajah se der hogayi."She said coming towards me.

"Koi baat nahi...chalein ab?"I extended my hand towards her and she gracefully accepted it and we went to our car.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐓
HASEENA

As we entered the party hall every pair of eyes were set on us.I honestly was feeling a little uncomfortable,I'm not used to wearing such dress but Kashi bhabhi chose it for me and I couldn't break her heart.Anubhav probably felt my nervousness and his grip tightened on my waist.

"Good evening Mr.Singh,she must be Mrs.Singh if I'm not wrong."A man who looked in his early 40s approached us.

"Good Evening Mr.Srivastava." Anubhav shook hands with him and I did the same too.

"Come with me Mr.Singh, Mr.Raynott aaye hain from NewYork just to meet you."He said.

Anubhav was busy conversing with Ethan Raynott and I was sitting beside him like a statue getting hell bored.It would have been better if I had stayed home and finished a book of mine.

"Seems like Mrs Singh in getting bored of our conversation."Ethan said.Oh no!Did my facial expressions show that I'm getting bored?That's so embarassing.

"Umm..no no it's not like that."I replied.I suddenly felt the urge to use the washroom.Ughh!I shouldn't have drank two fruit bears at once.

"Hume washroom se aate hain."I whispered in Anubhav's ears and excused myself from there.

After fighting with my dress for more than 15minutes I finally came out of the washroom.The hall way was empty I was walking towards the party hall when I heard another footsteps other than my own.My reflex caused me to turn around and I found a man literally ogling at me.I ignored his lusty gaze and started walking until I felt a rough hand grabbing my wrist and pinned me to the wall.