𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

"Let him come in Kashi bhabhi."Haseena's voice came from behind them.I looked at her red face and puffy eyes...She must have cried a lot...but I need to talk to her,I can't live without her and she has to know that.

"Haseena listen to me."I said and she ran upstairs and I followed her.We went inside a room probably the guest room and I locked the door.

"Haseena I know that you are angry but cupcake please listen to me once."I pleaded.

"Nahi Anubhav...humein kuch nahi sunna..aap humein stalk karte hain!Kyun Anubhav kyun?Aapne khud dekha hain hum kitne daare hui rahete hain phir bhi aapko Humpar taras nahi aaya."She shouted on me.

"Haseena trust me I'm not that stalker woh koi aur hi hain...Haan yeh sach hain that I used to stalk you par humne kabhi tumhe harm karne k baare mein socha bhi nahi.Please trust me Haseena."

"I'm sorry to say Anubhav...but I can't trust you anymore.Aapne humein bohot bohot hurt Kiya hain...I don't wanna see your face ever."She said piercing my heart.

I fell on my knees and pleaded before her...
"Please cupcake aisa mat bolo...I can't live without you,I love you Haseena,please don't do this to me,please jaan.I'll do whatever you want me to,please give me a chance.Forgive me Haseena."

"Fine,phir abhi k abhi yaha se chale jayenge aap and you will never try to contact me ever again."She said breaking my heart.

"Thik hain agar tumhari maafi k liye humein tumse dur jaana pade toh hum jayenge Haseena...and I'll wait for you till eternity my love.Aur haan Kavin will still be your bodyguard kyunki woh stalker abhi bhi khula ghoom Raha hain."I said and slowly left the place taking glance of my love for one last time.

AUTHOR

As Anubhav left Haseena fell on her knees and started sobbing hard.

"I'm sorry to hurt you Anubhav but it is very difficult for me to forgive you after what you have done."She mumbled.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

ANUBHAV

I was in my study room, remembering the good times I've spent with my girl,I couldn't went to the bedroom cause it's haunting me.Her absense here is haunting me.This house where I was used to stay alone feels like hell without her now.

My mobile rang,the display showed John.

"Haan John bolo."

"Sir aapka Shak sahi tha...company ki details Vidyut k paas hi leak horahi hain..."John said.

"Kon hain insabke picche?"I asked.Whoever this person is I'll unalive him with my own hands.

"Aap yakeen nahi karenge sir..main aapko details bhejta hoon."John said.

"Thik hain bhejo."I said and disconnected the call.Few seconds later my phone chimed with a mail.I opened the attached file with it and blood boiled.I trusted him so much and this is what he returned to me,now I'll show him what Anubhav Singh's wrath feels like.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

AUTHOR

Haseena was sadly sitting in her room when Kashish knocked at the door.

"Andar aajaun?"She asked for Haseena's permission.

"Arey Kashi bhabhi...aiyye na."Haseena straightened herself and wiped her tears.

"Jab itni hi takleef horahi hain toh wapas kyun bhej diya unhe?"Kashish asked softly.

"Kyunki woh galat hain bhabhi...he used to stalk me,yeh galat baat hain na!"

"Bilkul galat baat hain,tumhara naraz hona bhi jayez hain parantu yeh bhi toh sach hain na Haseena ki woh tumse behad pyar karte hain...you can't deny that."

"Toh aap chahti hain ki hum unhe maaf kar de?"Haseena asked.

"Main nahi tum...tumhara Dil unhe maaf karna chahta hain par tumhara dimaag maan nahi raha,bolo yahi baat hain na?"Kashish asked with a soft smile.

"Aisi baat nahi hain bhabhi.."Haseena fumbled.

Kashish smiled and caressed her hairs."Matlab tum unse pyar nahi karti?"

"Karte hain bhabhi bohot pyar karte hain....par hum...hum kaise samjhaye bhabhi humein kaisa mahesoos horaha hain...humein laga tha the universe wanted us to meet tabhi hum mile but turns out that sabkuch was a plan by Anubhav... Nothing of it was real bhabhi."Haseena cried.

"Aisa nahi bolte Haseena..the love you two share is real.Tumhara dukh bhi main samajhti hoon...do one this..waqt do khudko sambhalne ka...abhi tum gusse mein ho aur gusse mein liya gaya faisla aksar galat hota hain...issliye shaant karne ki koshish karo khudko.Main chalti hoon."Saying so Kasish left her room leaving her with her thoughts.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀Haseena is kidnapped🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Anubhav asked for Haseena's forgiveness but she isn't ready to forgive him.Is this the end of Anuseena?

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱