𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

This special update is for ilhaamxizza. Congratulations for becoming school topper.🎉

🏡SOLIVAGANT MANSION🏡

ANUBHAV

"Haseena Stop!"I ran behind her but she pushed open the huge gate of the mansion and ran through the lawn area towards the main door.My guards were watching me with wide eyes as I was pleading her to stop but I could care less.

"Haseena,ruko!Kabse aawaz deraha hun."I held her wrist and pulled her towards me.

"Anubhav leave me!"My baby said sternly.

I'm still perplexed why did she get so angry...not that I've killed her friend.

"Haseena,what happened itna gussa kyun ho Rahi ho?"I asked calmly.

"Itna sab hone k baad bhi aap humse puchh rahe hain!Chhodiye aapse baat karna hi bekar hain."She said angrily.

She looks so cute when she is angry. She's trying hard to get out of my grip but failed miserably.

"Haseena,listen to me."I said seriously."Humne John ko appoint Kiya as your bodyguard kyunki humein fiqr hain tumhari."I said honestly.For a moment I couldn't believe what I just blurted out,I'm expressing my real feeling to someone!Well not just someone,Haseena,my Haseena.

"John ko vihaan par shak hua issliye bas..."

"Sirf shak k basis par your so called security team tortured him Anubhav... seriously!Kya halat kardiya bechare ka."

"I'm your husband Haseena aur tumhe sirf humari fiqr honi chahiye.."I said gritting my teeth.It was getting difficult for me to control my anger.She didn't reply just looked away.I held her face gently and made her look at me.Meanwhile it started raining drenching both of us.

"Tum samajh kyun nahi Rahi ho Haseena...humne Jo bhi Kiya tumhare liye kiya...John ko appoint Kiya taaki tumhe nuksaan na pouche....samjho Haseena."I said ardently to make her understand.

AUTHOR

"Main jaakar Haseena ko samjhakar aata hun."Aman said  to Kashish.Both of them were standing far at another corner of the garden under a umbrella and watching Anuseena.

"Chup chap yahi khade raho."Kashish scolded him and held his hand.

"Kyun?!Tum nahi chahti dono k beech Sab thik ho jaye?"Aman asked confused.

"Bilkul chahti hun issliye tumhe rok rahi hun.."Kashish said with a toothy smile while Aman frowned but later smiled when Kashish pecked his cheek.

HASEENA

I felt tears forming in my eyes.I know whatever he did was for me.But his men tortured my innocent friend which is unacceptable but I think I over reacted.Not me but my periods is to be blamed.

"Sorry,humne overreact kardiya."I mumbled against his chest as I hugged him tightly.

"You alright na?"He asked looking at me suspiciously.I gave him a silly look and mouthed periods to him,he afterall didn't look like those conservative types and I was correct.

"Then you need rest cupcake."He said softly.I noticed his intense gaze on me that's when it hit me that we are getting drenched and I'm wearing white.I tried to ran inside the house but he held my waist and turned me towards him with a jerk.My wet hair strands got Stuck on my face,I could feel my dress as a second skin on my body,feeling shy I downcasted my eyes.Anubhav's cold fingers touched my cheeks sending warm sensation down my spine,he removed the hair strands of my face and put his lips on mine.

AUTHOR

Kashish giggled seeing the scene infront of her eyes and turned back but Aman was still looking at his friend wide eyed.

"Kashish,yeh apna Anubhav hi hain na?"He asked in Disbelief seeing his bestfriend.

"Haan aur abhi chalo yaha se,give them some privacy."Kashish said and dragged him towards the small bridge that connects Solivagant with their mansion.

"Arey par milna tha na unse?!"Aman said and tried to stop her.

"Baad mein mil lenge,chalo abhi."She said annoyed.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
HASEENA

My mouth watered seeing the tasty pizza infront of me.It was exactly as I like it,thin crust with peri peri chicken and mushroom toppings with side of fries and chilled coke.My period hormones made me emotional and I hugged Anubhav from his stomach who was standing beside the bed.

"Thank You."I mumbled and dig into my pizza.

Yummy!The classic mozzarella immediately melted into my mouth.

"Aap na world k best husband ho."I said taking a sip of my  coke.He sat beside me and started pressing my lower back giving me relief from the ache.I rested my head on his shoulder and forwarded a pizza slice towards him and he took a small bite from it and gestured me to have the rest.I know he doesn't like pizza but still have it just because I love it,he is the best husband indeed,the only thing I yearn for now is to hear a I love you from him.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀I want you🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Anubhav has pacified his angry bird.Isn't she the cutest?
Things are going smooth and fine let's see what's waiting in Anuseena's fate.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱