𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

Haseena was sitting in her room blankly gazing at the wall when Kashish came there.She sighed looking at her.

"Haseena"She called her name slowly and went near her.

"Jii Bhabhi?"

"Aisa kaise chalega haan?"Kashish said and Haseena gave her a confused look.

"Aise kya dekh rahi ho?Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?Kya halat bana rakkhi hain apni...Anubhav Bhai k bina raha bhi nahi jaraha par maaf bhi nahi karna unhe!"Kashish said in a complaining tone.

"Unhone humara trust toda hain Bhabhi."Haseena said bluntly.

"Phirse wahi baat...khair chhodo,jab samajhna hoga apne aap hi samajh jaogi.Abhi fatafat ready hojao,icecream khane chalte hain."Kashish said.

"Humara Mann nahi hain."Haseena
replied.

"Kya Haseena!please chalo na,mera bohot Mann hain aur akele icecream khane mein maza nahi aata na."Kashish nagged.She just wanted to make Haseena feel a little better.

"Accha thik hain...do minute dijiye,hum taiyyar hokar aate hain."Haseena said and Kashish happily went out of the room.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Anubhav was rash driving towards the location of the traitor.His eyes were red with rage.The pointer indicated towards right and took a sharp right and kept driving for the next 1200 metre before stopping infront of a huge building.He got out of the car and went inside the building.He was waiting for the betrayer in the parking lot of the building when he saw the person getting out off the elevator and Anubhav's lips curved into a dangerous smirk.

"Hello Kavin!"Anubhav's voice startled him.

"Sir aap yaha?"He asked trying to conceal his nervousness.

"That's my question too tum yaha kya karrahe ho Vidyut ki building mein?"Anubhav asked darkly.

"Tumhe sab pata chal chuka hain...hain na Anubhav Singh?"Kavin asked.His innocent expressions turning evil.

"Tumhe kya laga tum Anubhav Singh ko dhoka doge aur usse pata nahi chalega?!"Anubhav said with smirk."I trusted you so much aur tumne uss Vidyut ka saath diya!"

"Trust!"Kavin scoffed."Tumhare trust ka kya Karu main haan...kya Karu!Tumhari company k piche din raat hum mahenat kare,sir sir karke agey picche ghumte rahe inspite of being as talented as you...yeh mujhe manzoor nahi Anubhav Singh."Kavin shouted.
"Pata hain Anubhav Singh main tumse itni nafrat karta hoon ki if I had 100 bullets I would shoot you 100 times."

"Mujhse gaddari ka natija tum jaante ho na Kavin?"Anubhav asked coldly.

"Kuch nahi kar paoge tum,kyunki main abhi isswaqt tumhe khatam kar dunga!"Kavin said and pointed his gun at Anubhav but Anubhav remained unperturbed.

"Get ready to die Anubhav Singh!"He said and pressed the trigger but Anubhav was quick enough to dodge the bullet and sprinted towards Kavin and skillfully snatched the gun from him.Kavin punched Anubhav causing his lips to bleed but was immediately knocked down by a strong hit from him.

Anubhav picked the fallen gun up and pointed it at Kavin.

"Anubhav Singh tum mujhe toh maar doge par apni patni ko kaise bachaoge...woh usse apne saath lekar jaayega."Kavin said with a smirk.