𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆

🏡𝕊𝕆𝕃𝕀𝕍𝔸𝔾𝔸ℕ𝕋 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ🏡

ANUBHAV

A groaning sound broke my sleep.I glanced at the clock it was half past two in the morning.I looked to my side to find Haseena groaning in her sleep.

"Please nahi...humne kuch galat nahi Kiya hain,ammi,papa humari baat ka yakeen kijiye please.Anubhav..Anubhav aap bhi jaa rahe hain,koi toh sunlo please..."The rest of her words were incoherent but she was sweating heavily and shivering.She's having a nightmare.

"Haseena...Haseena utho."I gently shaked her and opened her eyes with a gasp and sat straight.I lit the dim yellow nightlamp and gently rubbed her back.
The next thing she did shocked me.She scooted near me and hugged me tightly.

"Please humein padhna hain...humein college nahi chhodna."She mumbled against my chest.

It's been over a week since that college incident but Haseena still gets nightmares about it.There are few incidents which leave a deep scar in your heart.

"Haseena you just had a bad dream,calm down baby."I whispered in her ear.
I wiped the sweat beads off her forehead.She raised her face to look at me and I softly smiled at her "calm down"I whispered again and I felt her body relax and she once again rested her head on my chest.I pulled her on my lap and hugged her tighter.I'm sure she can hear my frantic heartbeats.I lied down with her in my arms and gently started patting her head until she fell asleep.I couldn't help placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

That's it they have to pay for it.I won't tolerate this anymore.I carefully removed myself from her grip and went to my study room.

I opened the software that I've developed recently,I hit a few buttons and voila!I successfully hacked into Mr.Kapoors bank account.Time for a little charity.I donated 80% of his savings to an orphanage and old age home.He is pretty old may be he will get heaven after this.Now it's time for those parents,I'm gonna make them regret to hell.Lucky they are only for Haseena they will be going through just a little financial issue otherwise...I smirked and closed the laptop lid.Time to go back to my cupcake.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌅Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓧ︎Ⓣ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎🌅

HASEENA

I wokeup and felt something heavy on my stomach.I blinked several times and finally realised that I was wrapped in Anubhav's arms.Oh!I remember I had a nightmare and he consoled me.I turned a bit sideways and gazed at his sleeping figure.I remembered how he had pulled me in his lap last night and my stomach jolted into a knot...I wanted to hate him for marrying me but I can't.

I slowly got off the bed and went to the washroom to freshen up and start my day,since it's Sunday and I've no college I decided to cook my favourite white sauce pasta today.I'll ask him to have some too.

🍲𝔎𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔫🍲

I stopped at the doorway of kitchen seeing an unfamiliar figure busy chopping vegetables.

She was dressed in a beautiful blue ombre silk saree with hair tied in a loose bun,mangalsutra tied around her neck and a pinch of Sindoor on her forehead

She was dressed in a beautiful blue ombre silk saree with hair tied in a loose bun,mangalsutra tied around her neck and a pinch of Sindoor on her forehead.One thing I'm sure that she isn't a servant cause servants at Solivagant have their uniforms.So is it possible that he has another wife?!

"Arey Haseena wahan kyun khadi ho andar aao na."The lady said giving me another shock,how does she know me?

"Aap humein kaise jaanti hain?Aap hain kon..humne aapko pahechana nahi!"I said walking inside.

"Kaise pahechanogi Aaj hi main maike se lauti hun."She said with a smile.

Maika!That means she is indeed Anubhav's first wife.

"Aapne bataya nahi aap humein kaise jaanti hain...Anubhav ne bataya?"I asked hesitantly.My mind was clouded with several thoughts.How is she behaving so politely with her husband's second wife?!

"Aman ne bataya...Anubhav bhai kahan kuch batate hain.Tumse shaadi bhi court mein karliya,kitne sapne the mere unki shadi ko lekar."

Bhai!Did she just call Anubhav Bhai!

"Arey Maine apna introduction hi nahi diya...main Kashish,Aman ki wife."She said with a broad smile.

Oh!She's Aman bhaiyya's wife,kashish.Haseena tum kuch bhi sochti ho!I chided myself.

"Aap Aman bhaiyya ki wife hain..Kashish bhabhi,bhaiyya ne bataya hain aapke bare mein.Aman ki Kashi."I said with a smile and she blushed.

"Aaj Sunday ka breakfast sab saath mein karte hain aur main hi banati hun breakfast.Tum batao tumhe kya pasand hain main bana dungi."She said sautéing the vegetables.

"Bhabhi woh hum actually apne liye white sauce pasta banane aaye the.."I said hesitantly,not sure if she will mind.

"White sauce pasta...mujhe aur Aman dono ko bohot pasand hain...sabke liye banao tum."She said making me grin.She seems to be a good woman as I'm getting positive vibes from her.

We wear all seated on the breakfast table waiting for my husband to come.Aman bhaiyya open the lid of white sauce pasta and inhaled the aroma.

"Kya khusboo hain!"He exclaimed and tried to taste a bit.

"Niche rakhho chammach..itna sa patience nahi hain na tum mein."Kashi bhabhi scolded him and he made a puppy face.I couldn't control my giggle.

Meanwhile Anubhav came and sat at the family head's chair.A servant came and served us the breakfast which included white sauce pasta made by me,garlic bread and poached egg along with seasoned vegetables by Kashi bhabhi.

"Ummm..Haseena,tumhare haath mein toh jaadu hain kya badhiya white sauce pasta banaya hain tumne."Aman bhaiyya said with his mouth full of pasta.

"Haan Haseena..sach mein bohot tasty hain."Kashish bhabhi seconded him.

"Anubhav tujhe kaisa laga bol!"Bhaiyya nudged him to say something.I was secretly hoping for a complement from him but it's okay if he didn't like my cooking,his loss I won't serve him my food next time.I mentally made faces at him.

"Kashish humein woh pasta bowl pass Karo."He said and I looked at him.He took the remaining of pasta on his plate and started eating.I could feel the slow heat rising in my cheeks,my husband does believe in action speaks louder than words.I now know that he loved my cooking and I don't know why but that made me happy and I contently finished my breakfast.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀 Haseena starts liking Anubhav 🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Anubhav is pretty vengeful.Will Haseena ever get to know about this side of him.How did you all like Kashish's character?What do you think her role will be?

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱