𝑩𝒊𝒈 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

NEXT DAY

AUTHOR

Anubhav woke up first to find his wife snuggling into his chest sleeping like a baby.

ANUBHAV

Seeing her innocent little face no one could tell how bold she can be.My baby tigress she is!I couldn't help pecking her soft plump lips which broke her sleep.

"Good morning Anu."She said with a wide grin.

"Good morning cupcake."I kissed her forehead but she pulled me in for a kiss.I placed my hand under her back and hovered over her dominating the kiss.My other hand went to her stomach and caressed her belly button to which she moaned turning me on a little more.Few moments later she was screaming my name as I made hard and rough love to her just the way she likes it.After we were done with our morning session I picked her up and we headed for shower.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

HASEENA

Anubhav was gone for office and I was sitting in the balcony sipping on my coffee.Generally we practice self defence at this time but today he had some important work any my lower body is aching too.I was looking at the a pair of birds sitting on the mango tree of our garden and my thoughts went to Anubhav and our love session last night and I felt blood rush in my cheeks.Finally I'm completely his and he is mine this mere thought made me emotional and happy at the same time.

I was lost in my thoughts when my eyes fell on the indoor plants...the leaves were drooped down screaming for some water.I immediately got up and decided to water the indoor plants of the house.

After finishing the bedrooms and the kitchen it was time to water the plants of his office.I stood infront of his office's door and hesitated for a moment before going in.Not sure if I should enter his office in his absence but next moment it occured to me that I'm his wife and moreover I'm not intruding his privacy I'm here just to water the plants.Pushing the door open I walked inside his office.The exquisite interior immediately amazed me.I went to water the plants.I went near the snake plant and watered it first followed by the Boston fern and the  peace lilies.

I was walking out of the office when I felt a paper under my feet.I picked it up,it looked like some contract paper so I decided to pit it back on his table or maybe a drawer would be a better option.I opened a drawer of the table and was about to put the paper in when my eyes got stuck on a file.It had my name on it.I got curious and decided to have a look.I seated myself on chair and took the file in my hand and opened it.

ℍ𝔸𝕊𝔼𝔼ℕ𝔸 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝕀𝕂     19.02.2022

𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧: 22𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲,2004

𝐀𝐠𝐞:18

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫: 𝐇𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤
𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫:𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞:𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞.

𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭:𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞.

𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠.

The front page had my details followed by my pictures from the last year.But how does Anubhav have this pictures...They are from the time when I didn't even knew about his existence.Does it mean that my stalker is none other than Anubhav.That night wasn't the first time he saw me...he was lying to me all this time and I trusted him blindly and fell in love with him.

"Aahhh!!"I screamed and threw the file away.My anger was getting on my nerves.No way in hell I'm staying with this stalker anymore.I rushed to the bedroom packed my essentials and clothes and went to Kashi bhabhi's house.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

ANUBHAV

As I entered the living room I was surrounded by a sudden coldness.Generally Haseena is present here at this time...either listening to music or reading her books or working on her projects but today there was no sign of her.I went to the bedroom she wasn't there either.I looked for her everywhere but there was no trace of her.Even her clothes were gone from the wardrobe.

"Haseena,Haseena..kahan ho tum?"I called her  name but only my voice reverberated in the empty mansion.All the bad thoughts came to me suddenly.Has the stalker got hold of her,is my love in danger.I immediately called Kavin and asked him about her whereabouts and he let me know that she has went to Aman's house.I sighed in relief and walked towards his house.

I rang the bell and few seconds later Kashish opened the door.She had a stern expression on her face but that was none of my concern.

"Haseena hain?"I asked .

"Haan...par woh aapse nahi milegi."She said coldly.At that moment Aman came out with sullen face.

"Kyun nahi milegi...hato Kashish humein Haseena k paas Jana hain."I said impatiently .

"Haseena aapse nahi milegi...Anubhav bhai aap please yaha se chale jaiyye."Kashish said curtly.

"Kashish please don't get on my nerves..Haseena se milne do hume."I said controlling my anger.

"Anubhav,Haseena abhi tujhse nahi milegi tu chala Jaa abhi."Aman said slowly.

"Arey kyun nahi milegi...kiya kya hain humne?!"I shouted.

"Usne tere office mein woh file dekhli hain."Aman dropped the bomb and I went numb for a second.

"Aapko Sharm aani chahiye Anubhav bhai."Kashish said.

"Dekho Kashish...Hum request karte hain tumse ek baar humein Haseena se milne do..please."I requested.

"Let him come in Kashi bhabhi."Haseena's voice came from behind them.I looked at her red face and puffy eyes...She must have cried a lot...but I need to talk to her,I can't live without her and she has to know that.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀The traitor is caught.🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Haseena has seen the file about her and is thinking of Anubhav to be the stalker.Will Anubhav be able to prove his innocence before her?

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱