𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔

HASEENA

Anubhav removed the cloth off my eyes and I got flabbergasted seeing the beautiful decoration.
It's my 20th birthday today and my husband has booked a banquet hall for celebration.

"Pasand aaya decoration?"He whispered in my ear.

"Bohot sundar hain."I said in awe.The huge hall was dimly lit,decorated with tinsel lights and balloons.A popular band was playing their best music.As I entered the hall everyone welcomed me with applause.My eyes shone seeing my friends Tanvi,Vihaan,Manav and Piya standing among other people.Anubhav's business associates were invited too including Mr.Srivastav and Mr.Raynott.My parents are there too.

After a long session of greeting everyone I was already tired but now it was time for cake cutting.The four layered red velvet cake got everyone's attention.Indeed Anubhav has make sure to get everything best for my birthday.

Cutting the cake I first fed him followed by Aman Bhaiyya and Kashi bhabhi and then my parents.May be they deserve to get the first bite but I'm still not over the fact that they didn't trust me.

"Ladies and gentlemen now its time for couple dance.So all the couples here...please grace the dance floor with your presence."The lady host announced.I was not sure if Anubhav would like to dance but seeing him extending his hand towards me shocked me,I happily accepted his hand and took the centre of the dance floor.The band played a romantic music and we swayed our bodies to its rhythm.

Anubhav pulled me closer by my waist and I smiled.

"Thank You,Anubhav for this beautiful party."I said looking into his eyes.

"Tumhare chahere pe jo smile hain na this is what matters to me."He said melting my heart.

"Thank you for everything."I said and he smiled a little.He has understood what I meant.We were lost in each other's eyes.Our lips inches apart.I know what's about to happen and I've never wanted it more.My eyes closed in anticipation and the next moment I felt his lips on mine, instantly the music and chattering sound of people faded away.With all my senses, all that I could feel was him.

ANUBHAV

I couldn't stop myself anymore,her plump pink lips were inviting me to taste them.I looked at her alluring face and inched my face a little forward.She closed her eyes and I understood she wants it as much as I do.Without wasting time I placed my lips on hers and the world faded away.The intoxicating sweet taste of her lips invaded my senses...All I know that I could never get enough of this taste.Its her birthday but seems like I got the gift,the fact that she was responding equally turned me on.I pulled her even closer,her chest touched mine.A soft bite on her lower lip and I entered my tongue in her mouth earing a soft moan from her.Haseena clutched the nape of my neck tighter and tried to fight back with her tongue making me smile a little in the kiss.We need to stop now otherwise I don't know what sinful things will I do to her.I felt her breathes getting heavy and broke the kiss.

Breaking the kiss we looked around to find everyone staring at us with wide eyes and small smile on their lips.

"Umm..the temperature has indeed risen up so its time for some cool songs."The host said and the band immediately played a party song and everyone started dancing.I glanced at Haseena whose cheeks were giving competition to beetroot.She was biting her lower lip.

HASEENA

"Quit biting your lip Haseena....otherwise it will get hard for me to control myself"He whispered in my ear huskily and I felt knots in my stomach.I still was not over the fact that I had my first kiss just a few moments back and it felt....phenomenal!I could still feel the taste of his tongue in my mouth.Oh God!I just lost my first kiss to my husband.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏡𝕊𝕆𝕃𝕀𝕍𝔸𝔾𝔸ℕ𝕋 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ🏡

I was sitting on the bed still reminiscing our kiss and blushing like a teenager.Anubhav came out of the washroom and sat beside me on the bed.

"Your cheeks are still red!"He commented breaking my trance.I couldn't look at him and blushed even more.

"Look at me Haseena."He said authoritatively and I obliged.He cupped my face and gazed into my orbs.

"Tell me Haseena...do you regret kissing me?"He demanded an answer.

Regret!Is he mad?!I'm still feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Do you regret it Anubhav?"I asked back.

"Kissing you is the best thing that has happened to me, Sunshine.Aur hum yeh bar bar kar sakte hain."He said the last line with a mischievous smile.
That's it I felt myself melting.He pulled me on his lap and his eyes moved to my lips.I softly smiled at him and attached my lips to his.We broke the kiss after few minutes,I'm sure that my cheeks are totally red by now.Anubhav is breathing heavily too.

"What are you doing to me Haseena?"He said resting his head in the crook of my neck.His hot breathe fanned by neck and I felt tingles down my spine.

He moved a bit and lied on his back and extended his arm for me.I wasted no time and made his arm my pillow and snuggled closer to him.

"Good night Anubhav..."I said softly caressing his cheek.

"Good night,baby."He wished hugging me.I closed my eyes and soon sleep took over me.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀Trip to Paris🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Anuseena had their first phenomenal kiss.Their relationship is slowly progessing.What's waiting for them in future?
꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱