𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌

HASEENA

I woke up at around 10am to find myself alone in the room.I checked my mobile and saw a message from Anubhav.

**ℰ𝓀 𝓏𝒶𝓇ℴℴ𝓇𝒾 𝓀𝒶𝓂 𝓈ℯ 𝒽𝓊𝓂 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓇 𝒿𝒶𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒽ℯ 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓃,𝒿𝒶𝓁𝒹𝒽𝒾 𝓁𝒶𝓊𝓉ℯ𝓃ℊℯ...𝓀𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒷𝒽𝒾 𝓏𝒶𝓇ℴℴ𝓇𝒶𝓉 𝒽ℴ 𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒽ℯ 𝒿ℴ 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓊𝓈𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓀𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒶.ℰ𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓀𝒶 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇 𝒷𝒽ℯ𝒿𝒶 𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒽ℯ,𝓈𝒽ℯ 𝒾𝓈 ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒽ℴ𝓊𝓈ℯ𝓀ℯℯ𝓅ℯ𝓇.**

**𝒪𝓀𝒶𝓎.**I replied and kept my phone back on the side table and moved towards the washroom to freshen up.

Coming out of the bathroom I went to the room's attached balcony,the magnificent view from the 45th floor fascinated me.The Eiffel tower was pretty well visible and the sunrays reflecting from it made it look magical.I noticed that there was a hammock in the balcony and that's I grabbed my book and made myself comfortable on the swing and started reading.
I lost count of hours when my mobile's ringtone disturbed me.I picked up the call and a female voice came from the other side.

"Bonjour Madame,J'appelle de l'hôpital Nightangle, votre mari Anubhav singh a été hospitalisé ici."

"I'm sorry I don't speak French." I told the lady.

"Ma'am I'm calling from Nightangle Hospital you are Mrs.Haseena Singh right?Your Husband Anubhav Singh has been Hospitalised here,please come quickly."

"Anubhav!Kya hua hain unhe...I'm what happened,is he alright?"

"Bullet shot madam,please come fast.I have sent you the location."The nurse said and I immediately hung up and ran towards the elevator.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔸ℕ𝔾𝕃𝔼 ℍ𝕆𝕊ℙ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕃

"Hi..I'm Haseena Malik Singh wife of Anubhav Singh.."Before I could say anything else the receptionist said "Yes Madam I had called you,he is in the OT please come with me."I followed the lady blindly and stopped only infront of an OT.
"Surgery will be over anytime soon madam,please wait here."She said and went away.

My vision is getting blurred due to my tears.I don't know where he has been shot.What if I lose him?No no Haseena think positive...he'll be alright.

Putting an end to my eternal wait the doctor came out.

"Mrs.Singh?"He asked and I nodded positively.

"Il a été abattu sur la droite de sa poitrine..."

The doctor started speaking in French but I stopped him.

"I don't speak French doctor."

"Okay...so Mr.Singh was shot on his chest but on the right side that's why we could save him.He is out of danger now and will get back consciousness in an hour and a half Max."The doctor said and I felt some what relieved.

"Thank You,doctor."I said.The doctor smiled and went away.

Oᑎᗴ ᕼOᑌᖇ ᒪᗩTᗴᖇ
ᵃⁿᵘᵇʰᵃᵛ'ˢ ᶜᵃᵇⁱⁿ

I noticed his eyes fluttering  and immediately got alarmed.Anubhav opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Haseena"He called weakly.

"Yeh sab kaise hua Anubhav...aap toh business k kaam se gaye the phir yeh goli kaise?"I couldn't hold my tears back.He raised his left arm to wipe my tears but I stopped his hand midway since it was attached to drip and would hurt him.

"Dard horaha hain abhi?"I asked.My hands automatically went to his hairs and started caressing them.

"Tum aagayi na abb koi dard nahi mahesoos nahi horaha hume."He said.

"Cheesy!"I chuckled with tears in my eyes and he too smiled.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
ℙ𝔼ℕ𝕋ℍ𝕆𝕌𝕊𝔼

It has been a week since we came to Paris.Two days back Anubhav got discharged from hospital.I still don't know how he was shot as everytime I ask him he avoids the question.

"Haseena..."His voice came from the washroom.

This man is in pain but still won't budge from teasing me.I noticed him smirking and huffed.The thing is due to the wound on his chest he can't take proper bath and as I'm his wife the doctor has asked me to give him a sponge bath and honestly I'm pretty nervous about that.It's not easy to keep my hormones in check near a semi naked Anubhav especially after I've realised that I'm in love with him.Yes,I've realised that I've fallen for my husband.The realisation dawned upon me after I felt that I will lost him.I don't know if he feels the same for me but I'm sure about my feelings.

"Haseena I'm waiting..."He shouted from the bathroom.I could feel the playfulness in his voice.I huffed and went into the bathroom.

Anubhav was sitting on the edge of the bathtub.He had already removed his shirt.My heart ached seeing the bandage on the right side of his chest.

I dipped the sponge in warm water and handed it to them..

"Aap wipe karlijiye."I said nervously cause I'm whole zoo in my stomach.

"I'm injured cupcake,tum kaam karwaogi humse?"He said feigning innocence.

"Aap Jaan bujhkar karrahe hain."I said and he chuckled.

I took the sponge from him and started wiping the area near his neck but he held my hand and glided it across his chest.I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply.

"Nervous Wifey?"He whispered in my ears and my eyes shot open.

"Aisa kuch nahi hain."I fumbled while lying and continued my work, taking care so that the bandage doesn't get wet.

I leant a little forward and kind of hovered over him to clean his back.Our faces were inches apart.I noticed him eyeing my lips.This bathing session is turning into something else.
I felt his left arm getting wrapped around me waist,I shouldn't have worn crop top today and with a jerk he made me sit on his right thigh.My reflex made me clutch the nape of his neck.Before I could understand anything his lips were on mine.He kissed me with such intensity that the sponge fell off my hand in the bathtub and I held onto his neck for my dear life.He held me tight by my waist and I couldn't stop moaning as he bit my lower lip and his tongue invaded my mouth.After how long I don't know I broke the kiss huffing and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you,Anubhav."I mumbled and felt his body stiffening.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀Her love confession🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Anubhav was shot in the chest but now luckily he is fine.How do you think did he got shot?Will Haseena dig into the truth.And now that Haseena has expressed her feelings to him,how do you think will Anubhav react?
꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱