𝑴𝒚 𝑾𝒊𝒇𝒆

ANUBHAV

I was passing by the library when I head a low scream and immediately went inside.My Haseena was climbing down a ladder and her hand was bleeding.

My Haseena was climbing down a ladder and her hand was bleeding

"Kaise hua yeh?"I asked taking her soft palm in my hard ones.

"Andar ek kil nikla hua tha hum dekh nahi paye aur wahi lag gaya."She said sadly gazing at the wound across her right palm.

"Sit here."I made her sit on the leather couch and immediately called for a first-aid box.Few seconds later a housemaid appeared with a first aid box.

"Library ki saaf safai kon karta hain?"I asked plainly.

"Rudy,sir."She replied meekly.

"Go and tell him that he's fired."I said and she went away.

"Itni chhoti si baat k liye aapko kisiko naukri se nikalne ki zaroorat nahi thi."Haseena said slowly and I paused cleaning her wound and looked at her.
"Unke parivar k baare mein toh sochiye."

"His family is not my concern,usse apna kaam thik se karna chahiye tha.You are my wife Haseena,agar kisiki wajah se tumhe kharoch bhi aati hain I won't back off from showing him hell.I mean it."I said looking deep into her Amber eyes.I could see the shock on her face.

"Ahh!"She flinched as I resumed my work."Sorry" I mumbled and blew on her wound.This definitely isn't me,I'm feeling like that I'm my own doppleganger.What is happening to me?!.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
𝕊ℙℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾𝔽𝕀𝔼𝕃𝔻 𝔻𝔼𝔾ℝ𝔼𝔼 ℂ𝕆𝕃𝕃𝔼𝔾𝔼
HASEENA

As I reached the college gate I felt everyone's gaze on me which made me super uncomfortable but I ignored them and walked to my class.

I sat at my usual place with Tanvi when she asked me with concern
"Haseena tu thik toh hain na?News wale yeh sab kya dikha rahe the?"

"Hum tumhe itna bata sakte hain Tanvi hum bas unki madat karrahe the...humne kuch galat nahi Kiya hain."

"I know yaar...I trust you par baaki logo ko kya samjhayegi tu...sab anabshanab bol rahe hain tere bare mein."She said.

I was pretty sure that this would happen.The society needs just a chance to point it's finger at the woman.

"Sabka hum kuch nahi kar sakte Tanvi...hum galat nahi hain toh hum sar uthakar hi chalenge."I said as a matter of fact.

Our conversation was interrupted by the peon of our college Ramu bhaiyya.