Auditions for the New Member

Volume 2: New Beginnings

Chapter 1: Auditions for the New Member

The members of Nova Live were buzzing with excitement as they prepared for auditions for their new member. They had spent the past few weeks working on new songs and dances, and they were eager to show off their skills to the trainee producer who would be helping them choose their newest member.

As Emi walked into the audition room, she couldn't help but feel a little nervous. This was a big moment for the group, and she wanted everything to go perfectly.

The trainee producer, a young woman named Yui, greeted them warmly and began the audition process. Each candidate had a chance to sing, dance, and show off their unique talents, and the members of Nova Live watched carefully, taking notes and discussing their impressions.

As the auditions continued, Emi began to feel a sense of excitement building inside her. There were so many talented candidates, and she was impressed by the range of skills and personalities on display.

After several hours of auditions, Yui called the members of Nova Live into a separate room to discuss the candidates.

"Well, what did you think?" Yui asked, a smile on her face.

"They were all so good!" Emi exclaimed. "It's going to be hard to choose just one."

The other members of the group nodded in agreement, and they spent the next hour discussing their favorite candidates and weighing the pros and cons of each one.

In the end, they finally came to a decision, and they were all excited to welcome their new member to the group.

Emi couldn't wait to see what kind of energy and personality their new member would bring to Nova Live. With a fresh start and a new member to add to the mix, she knew that the group was only going to get better from here.