M's And Sunset Mirage

Chapter: M's And Sunset Mirage

The six members of Sunset Mirage sat around the table, each with a pen and paper in front of them.

Emi looked up from her paper. "Okay, so let's go through all the names and make sure we have them all down."

Yui nodded. "Good idea. Let's start with our group first."

"Okay," Emi said, scanning her notes. "We have Emi Akanashi, Yui Tanaka, and Momo Hayashi."

Momo grinned. "That's me!"

Yui added, "And then we have our newest member, Ayumi Sato."

Ayumi smiled nervously. "Hi, everyone."

Emi continued, "And last but not least, we have our producer and manager, Hana Nakamura."

Hana waved from the other side of the table. "Hello, everyone."

"Okay, now let's go through the names of our sister group, the M's," Yui said, flipping to a new page.

"The M's," Emi repeated. "We have Megumi Ito, Mina Suzuki, and Misa Nakamura."

Hana nodded. "That's correct."

Yui added, "And then we have Miki Tanaka, Maki Nakamura, and Maya Ishida."

Ayumi looked surprised. "Wait, Nakamura-san? You have the same last name as our manager."

Maki laughed. "Yes, Hana-san is actually my older sister."

Emi raised an eyebrow. "Wow, that's a small world."

Misa spoke up. "And we also have a trainee member, Mana Suzuki."

Momo grinned. "She's my little sister."

Yui smiled. "It's great to have family in the industry."

Hana stood up. "Alright, now that we have all the names down, let's get back to rehearsing for our next performance."

The members all nodded in agreement and got up from the table, ready to work on their next project.