The Idols of the Sea vs The Idols of the Air

Chapter: The Idols of the Sea vs The Idols of the Air

Sunset Mirage and Cloudy Moon had been chatting for a while, and they had become good friends. One day, Luna from Cloudy Moon called Sunset Mirage with a proposal.

"Hey guys, I have an idea. How about we have a friendly competition between the Idols of the Sea and the Idols of the Air?" Luna said with excitement.

Sunset Mirage was intrigued by the idea. A competition with Cloudy Moon would be a great opportunity to showcase their talent and learn from their role models.

"That sounds like fun! What kind of competition?" Ayumi asked.

"We could have a dance-off on a floating stage in the middle of the ocean, and the audience can vote for the winner," Luna said.

Hikari, Sora, and Emi looked at each other, excitement written all over their faces.

"Let's do it!" they said in unison.

The two idol groups started to prepare for the competition. Sunset Mirage rehearsed their dance routine on a floating stage, while Cloudy Moon practiced their aerial stunts.

On the day of the competition, the floating stage was set up in the middle of the ocean. Sunset Mirage and Cloudy Moon arrived, both looking confident and determined.

The audience, consisting of passengers on nearby boats and cruise ships, cheered as the competition began. Sunset Mirage went first, and they performed a high-energy dance routine that showcased their synchronized moves and powerful vocals.

Cloudy Moon followed, and they amazed the audience with their aerial stunts and unique style.

As the competition came to an end, the audience was left with a tough decision. Who would be the winner?

After a few tense moments, the winner was announced. It was a tie!

Sunset Mirage and Cloudy Moon were both declared winners, and they celebrated together on the floating stage.

"This was amazing. Thank you so much for organizing this, Luna," Hikari said.

"We had a lot of fun too. You guys are amazing," Luna replied with a smile.

The competition may have been over, but the friendship between the two idol groups continued to grow. Sunset Mirage had made new friends and learned new skills, thanks to their idols of the air.