Sunset Mirage Vs Sunset Mirage, Battle Between The Title

Chapter: Sunset Mirage Vs Sunset Mirage, Battle Between The Title

Sunset Mirage had been on a roll lately. They had been winning every competition they entered, and their popularity was at an all-time high. But their latest challenge was something they had never expected.

"We have to battle...ourselves?" Yui asked incredulously.

Emi nodded. "That's right. Our producer has arranged for us to perform against a rival group who calls themselves 'Sunset Mirage.'"

"But that's our name!" Mai protested.

"I know, but apparently they were formed before us and have the rights to the name," Emi explained.

Sunset Mirage couldn't believe what they were hearing. They had never thought that they would have to battle another group with the same name.

"So, what's the plan?" Saki asked.

"We need to come up with a performance that will show everyone who the real Sunset Mirage is," Emi declared.

Sunset Mirage spent the next few days preparing for the competition. They worked tirelessly to create a performance that would blow the other Sunset Mirage out of the water.

The day of the competition arrived, and Sunset Mirage was nervous. They had never performed against another group with the same name before.

As they took the stage, they could see the other Sunset Mirage waiting for them. The other group looked confident and ready to take on their challengers.

Sunset Mirage began their performance, and they could feel the energy in the room. They were giving it their all, determined to prove that they were the real Sunset Mirage.

As they finished their performance, the other Sunset Mirage took the stage. Their performance was just as energetic and impressive as Sunset Mirage's, but there was something missing.

Sunset Mirage watched as the other group finished their performance, and they knew that they had won. They had proven that they were the real Sunset Mirage.

As they left the stage, they could hear the crowd cheering their name. Sunset Mirage had come out on top, and they knew that they had just faced their biggest challenge yet. But they had won, and they were stronger because of it.