Yui And Emi Got Transferred to Sunset Mirage The Sister Group!?

Chapter: Yui And Emi Got Transferred to Sunset Mirage The Sister Group!?

Emi was sitting in the practice room, feeling a little bored. Nova Live had been doing well lately, but she couldn't shake the feeling that they needed to do something new and exciting. Just then, her phone rang, and she saw that it was Yui, the trainee producer who had helped them choose their newest member.

"Hey Yui, what's up?" Emi answered.

"Hey Emi, I have some exciting news for you," Yui said, her voice filled with enthusiasm. "Sunset Mirage, our sister group, is in need of some extra members, and I recommended you and a few others from Nova Live to join them."

Emi was taken aback. "What? Transfer to another group? Is that even possible?"

Yui laughed. "Of course it is! It's a great opportunity for you to grow as an idol and to learn from a different group. Plus, you'll still be part of the same company, just working with a different team."

Emi considered the offer for a moment before asking, "What do the other members think about this?"

Yui assured her, "I've talked to the other members, and they are all supportive. In fact, a few of them are interested in transferring too."

Emi nodded thoughtfully. "Alright, I'll talk to the other members about it and let you know our decision."

After discussing it with the other members of Nova Live, they all agreed that it would be a great opportunity to learn and grow as idols. So, Emi, Yui, and a few other members transferred to Sunset Mirage.

As they arrived at the Sunset Mirage practice room, they were greeted warmly by the other members of the group. Emi and her friends were excited to get started, but also a little nervous about fitting in with the new group.

As they began to practice together, Emi realized that Sunset Mirage had a different style and energy from Nova Live. It was challenging, but also exhilarating to learn new dance moves and songs.

Over time, Emi and the other members of Nova Live grew close with their new teammates and learned a lot from them. They performed together on stage and gained new fans, but also stayed true to their own individual style and personalities.

Being a part of Sunset Mirage was a unique experience, but it also made Emi appreciate Nova Live even more. She realized that each group had their own strengths and weaknesses, and that they could learn from each other to become even better idols.