The End Of A Journey, But The Start Of A New Beginning

Title: "The End Of A Journey, But The Start Of A New Beginning"

Emi: Wow, I can't believe it's already over.

Yui: Yeah, it's been an amazing journey. I'll never forget all the memories we made.

Emi: Me too. And to think, it all started with us trying to decide between comedy and being idols.

Yui: Haha, yeah. I think we made the right choice in the end.

Emi: Definitely. And who would have thought we would end up being a part of Sunset Mirage and going on a sea tour?

Yui: It's been an incredible experience. And now we're about to embark on a new journey.

Emi: That's right. We've heard there's a new member joining Sunset Mirage soon.

Yui: I can't wait to meet her and welcome her to the group.

Emi: It's amazing how far we've come, from just two girls with a dream to being a part of one of the biggest idol groups in the world.

Yui: And we couldn't have done it without the support of our fans and our fellow members.

Emi: It's bittersweet to say goodbye to this chapter of our lives, but I'm excited to see what the future holds.

Yui: Me too, Emi. Me too.

(As they walk off into the sunset, the music from their final performance playing in the background, we see a glimpse of the new member joining Sunset Mirage in the distance, teasing the start of a new journey.)