School Live And The M's!

Chapter: School Live And The M's!

It was another day at school for Sunset Mirage, and they were busy with their classes and practice sessions. Suddenly, they received an unexpected visitor - the members of the legendary idol group, The M's.

"The M's? What are they doing here?" Yui asked, surprised.

"We heard about Sunset Mirage and wanted to see if the rumors were true. We wanted to see if the next generation of idols was as talented as they say," Maki, the leader of The M's, explained.

Sunset Mirage was honored to have The M's visit their school, and they gave them a tour of their campus. They showed them their practice room and performed some of their latest songs.

The M's were impressed by Sunset Mirage's talent and dedication to their craft. They even offered to give them some tips and advice on how to improve their performances.

"Your singing is amazing, but you could use a little more energy and enthusiasm in your dancing," Mai, one of The M's members, suggested.

Sunset Mirage listened to The M's advice and practiced their dancing with renewed enthusiasm. They were determined to impress The M's with their next performance.

The day of the performance arrived, and Sunset Mirage gave it their all. They sang and danced with energy and enthusiasm, just like The M's had suggested.

After the performance, The M's came up to Sunset Mirage and gave them some more feedback.

"You guys have improved so much since we first met you. You have a bright future ahead of you," Maki said, smiling.

Sunset Mirage was thrilled to hear such praise from The M's, and they knew that they had learned a valuable lesson. They realized that even the most legendary idols still have room to improve and that they should never stop striving to be better.

As The M's left the school, Sunset Mirage couldn't help but feel inspired and grateful for the experience. They knew that they had just received some of the best advice they could ever hope for, and they were determined to use it to become even better idols.