It's a bird! It's a plane! not it's Cloudy Moon!

Chapter: It's a bird! It's a plane! not it's Cloudy Moon!

Sunset Mirage had just finished their performance on the cruise ship and were taking a break in the lounge area when suddenly they heard a commotion outside. They ran to the deck to see what was going on, and they saw a figure flying in the sky.

"Is that a bird? A plane?" Yui exclaimed.

"No, it's Cloudy Moon!" Ayumi shouted.

Cloudy Moon was a famous idol group known for their unique style of incorporating aerial performances into their shows.

As they flew closer, Sunset Mirage could see that Cloudy Moon was performing their signature move, a mid-air dance routine.

"Wow, that's incredible," Emi said in amazement.

Suddenly, Cloudy Moon flew down to the deck and landed gracefully in front of Sunset Mirage. The members of Sunset Mirage were stunned as they realized that they were standing in front of their idol role models.

"Hi there, we saw your performance earlier, and we wanted to introduce ourselves," the leader of Cloudy Moon, Luna, said with a smile.

The members of Sunset Mirage couldn't believe it. They were meeting their idols in person!

"It's an honor to meet you, we're Sunset Mirage," Hikari said, trying to keep her cool.

"We heard about you from our agency, and we're impressed by your performances," Luna said.

"Thank you so much," Sora said, feeling grateful.

As the two idol groups talked and exchanged stories, Sunset Mirage couldn't help but feel inspired by Cloudy Moon's unique style and energy.

"I hope we can perform together someday," Ayumi said, looking at Luna with admiration.

"Absolutely, we'll make it happen," Luna replied with a wink.

As the meeting came to an end, the members of Sunset Mirage watched as Cloudy Moon took off and flew back into the sky. They knew that they had just witnessed something truly amazing and that they would never forget this moment.