All Names Of The Sunset Mirage Members!

Chapter: All Names Of The Sunset Mirage Members!

Emi had been a member of Sunset Mirage for a few weeks now, and she was finally starting to get to know all of her new teammates. As she sat in the practice room, she decided to take the time to learn all of their names once and for all.

"Hey, Yui, can you help me out with something?" Emi asked.

"Sure, what do you need?" Yui replied.

"I still don't know all of the names of our teammates. Can you introduce me to everyone again and help me remember their names?" Emi requested.

"Of course, no problem," Yui said with a smile. "Let's start with our leader, Hikari. She's the one with the bright blonde hair over there."

"Got it, Hikari," Emi repeated.

"And next we have Ayumi, the one with the pink hair," Yui continued.

"Right, Ayumi," Emi said.

"Then there's Sora, the one with the dark hair tied up in a bun," Yui pointed out.

"Okay, Sora," Emi repeated again.

"And lastly, there's Miki, the one with the purple hair," Yui finished.

"Got it, Miki," Emi confirmed.

As Yui went through each name, Emi made sure to repeat them back to herself until she had them all memorized. She was determined to be a better teammate and friend to all of them.

"Thanks, Yui. I feel much more comfortable knowing everyone's names now," Emi said with a smile.

"No problem at all, Emi. It's always good to know your teammates well," Yui replied.

With a newfound sense of confidence, Emi felt ready to take on any challenge with her new team at Sunset Mirage.