Untitled Part 9

"Wow! I don't think I've ever seen so many people in one party!" Arianna exclaims, grinning seductively as a hot guy walks past with his shirt in hand. "Especially hot guys."

Rolling my eyes, I follow Arianna as she leads me to the bar. She signals for four shots while I take a seat on a stool, skimming my eyes over the party.

The house is big and open, with a comfy edge to it, and clear proof of how rich Adam's parents are. Especially when this house is only Adam's summer house.

Arianna's correct when she says that there are so many people. There's not a minute when people aren't walking in. Half of them I've never seen before and I'm guessing Adam doesn't either. All I can say to that is I am never having a public party at my house even if the Queen of England herself was coming.

When our shots arrive, Arianna takes one and tosses it down her throat. She grimaces before taking the next shot.

Turning around, she whoops as a Britney Spears song comes on before realizing that my shots are still full.

She frowns at my smirk, and sits down next to me. I'm not sure if she sat down to talk to me or because she was feeling dizzy, but either way I'm glad Arianna didn't run off to the dance floor and start grinding with some guy. I'm pretty sure it will happen later in the night but I'd rather it happen when I'm too hyper to not join her.

"Aren't you gonna have your shot?" She asks, sounding like a little kid who's asking about her Christmas presents.

"Yeah, but I was just wondering how long it would take for you to notice."

Rolling her eyes, she pushes me by the shoulder, making me laugh. I take my shot and down it in one go. It burns my throat and my eyes go a little blurry, but at the same time I like it and want more.

So that's what I do.

Downing the next shot, I signal the guy for two more shots and Arianna cheers for me.

"Yeah! Let's go get drunk and find us some hot ass to bang!" She whoops, her words slurring together.

I want to frown and tell her to stop being disgusting but my mouth has its mind of its own.

I giggle at her as I gently slap her arm. "That's what boys say, silly. You mean you wanna get fucked."

When our next shots come, she replies as, "Yeah, whatever." and chugs down her shot before burping loudly.

"Urghh! YUCK!" I squeal before I down my own shot. I can't even taste the bitterness anymore, only the sweetness.

Arianna jumps off the stool and wobbles a little on her heels before balancing herself. She takes my hand and pulls me away from the bar and to where a lot of people are dancing. Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" is on and I see a lot of people grinding erotically against each other to the beat.