Cha. 2 (Part 2)

I can't believe she thinks this all about her when it clearly isn't! She has the nerves to say that I don't care about our friendship when she's the one who really doesn't care. She probably wouldn't care if my family and I ended up on the streets if my dad had not taken that job opening.

When we arrived at my house, I open the door closing it when Sarah and I walked in. I set my book bag at the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't forget to pack up," Sarah remind me.

"I know. You don't have to tell me, " I assured and walked up the stairs to my room. After I walked in, I immediately went to my closet, getting out my large suitcase and throwing it on the bed. I began taking clothes off their hangers and piling them into the suitcase along with some pairs of shoes. After a while I ran out of space to fit in my clothes, so I went to the basement where we had extra boxes. I took a few up to my room resuming to packing.

"Hey Brianna ! Can I borrow a box," Sarah suddenly appeared at my doorway and asked.

"No way! Go to the basement and get one yourself," I suggested with a innocent smile.

"But.. Brianna ! I'm scared to go down there, its dark and there's a lot of spiders down there," she whined, a crease engraved on her forehead.

"Fine," she and I both knew I would give in. "You can take a maximum of two boxes with you," I handed her the two boxes.

"Thanks," she grinned walking out of my room.

I then heard my mom coming in side the house saying " I'm home, who wants pizza!?"

"I do, I do!" Sarah chanted, running downstairs as if the whole upper level of our home was on fire, just for pizza.

"Brianna, honey, do you want some?" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Yes!" I yelled back and headed downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen seeing my sister eating her slice while mom was getting settled. I grabbed a slice of a pizza and chewed it slowly, attempting to saver the delicious taste.

"Brianna and Sarah you guys won't be going to school tomorrow," my mother nonchalantly stated taking a seat on one of the island stools.

"Why not?" Sarah asked with a mouthful of mouthwatering melted cheese.

"Because you and your sister have to be done packing by tomorrow night, as well as your father and I," she explain.

"Mom, I'm almost done. I just need to finish packing a few more things," Sarah said.

"Good, are you close to being done with your packing?" My mom turned towards me asking.

"Yeah, I just need to finish packing the rest of my clothes," I replied back.

"Okay your father well be home around 9:45 tonight and he wants you guys to be done around midnight."

Sarah and I nodded in agreement. We finished eating in silence then headed upstairs to continue the last of our packing.

After an hour had passed, I was about done packing as well as my sister was done packing with hers. I looked at the clock-

9:15 PM.

Since it wasn't too late, I decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. So I decided to take quick shower and get comfortable. took my clothes off leaving my body naked. After I was done showering, I slipped on my undergarments and comfy clothes I could sleep in, my hair was fixed into a messy bun. I headed out the bathroom and looked at my clock again.

9:43 PM

Only a couple of minutes before my fathers estimated arrival. Heading downstairs,I could hear the front door open seeing my dad step into the house. "Hey honey," he greeted with a warm smile that I coped.

"Hi daddy," I said hugging him.

"Are you and your sister done packing?"

"Yea, I'm about done packing and Sarah is all done packing. Mom is half done," I smiled again.

"Good, we need to be all done by 9:00 am tomorrow morning in order to catch our flight," he headed up stairs to help mom finish packing and packing the things he didn't yesterday.

"Thought we leaving Saturday?" Asked a bit confused

"Yes we were  leaving on Saturday but I a got called and they changed our flight for to  tomorrow  in the morning" he said putting his stuff down

" okay daddy" I said  feeling bad that wasn't gonna have the chance to hung with my friends for the last time

Hearing my phone ring from my room, I ran and rushed to answer it. I looked at the caller ID to see who was calling. It was Kate, I hesitantly answered.

"Hello?" I said

"Hi Brianna, it's me Kate. I'm so sorry for getting mad at you in front of everyone at school today!"

"I guess it's ok, Kate. I just want you to know that I'll always be your best friend."

"Yeah, I know," I could imagine her rubbing the back of her neck, something she did when she was nervous. "I just couldn't stand the fact that you were moving away and I wouldn't see you again," tears gathered at the corners of my eyes and the small lump in my throat grew larger by the time she finished her sentence.

"Yeah," was all I choked out.

"Well when do you leave?" She asked.

"I leave Thursday morning around 9:00," I swallowed the lump in my throat and blinked back my tears, I didn't feel like crying.

"Oh, okay. Well bye, have a safe trip." She said weakly, like she was holding back her set of liquid sadness.

"Bye, Kate, and tell Chelesy I said bye, too."

"Alright, I will, bye." And she hung up before I could say anything back.

I swallowed my emotions and finished packing last minute things that needed to be packed and I was done. I went to my parents room and bid them good night.

"Good night," they replied back.

"And don't forget to set your alarm clock," my mother reminded me.

"Okay," I whispered. I walked to say goodnight to my sister but she was already asleep, so I trudged back to my room and set my alarm to 8:35 to give me time in the morning to get dressed.

Then, I fell asleep.

HEY GUYS!!!! I just got done with this chapter I hope you liked it. Sorry to end it there but , I'm now working on chapter 3 plz comment and tell me what you think about the book so far

Also vote on it please!!!
Thank you to my editor and my second author Mama__Brit and Lovely_JahQui please follow them!!! bBratifulangel101