Cha. 5 - Calum's House

Brianna's POV

While walking to Calum's house, I wondered what I would say once I got there. I wondered if things would be awkward as I thought Calum is kinda cute and I'm.. Well, me. I think it'll be awkward.

I crossed the road, still lost in my thoughts, I only returned to reality when realized I was about to get hit by a car.

I wanted so badly to move my legs and run away, to scream, or do something to save my life but I couldn't because I was completely and utterly petrified in fear.

My heart sounded an abnormal rhythm and I shook anxiously in fright.

I closed my eyes and prayed it would be a quick death.

Silence surrounded me and I wondered if I was already dead. What would I see if I opened my eyes?

In front of me was a 2014 grey Mazda and in the drivers seat was.. Jessa.

I quickly understood I wasn't dead; Confusion, surprise, and anger flashed throughout my entire being.

Before she got out her car, she flashed me a large smile that said I'm a sadistic bitch. How can someone like Calum like someone like her!?

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and agitation, "You almost ran me over." It wasn't a question it was a statement the traffic lights were red and with this being said, it was appropriate for me to begin crossing.

"Well, you were in the middle of road, Hun," she said forging a sympathetic look. I knew she wasn't feeling sorry or sad for what she did.

"The least you can say is sorry," little bitch, I add in my head. I wasn't trying to be in a bad mood, I'm trying not to get furious or livid, Lord knows I'm holding myself back. I have a project to finish.

"Just be glad I didn't run you over," she replied then walked back to her car and parked in the driveway at Calum's house.

I was gonna say something back but I didn't feel like starting something with her irrelevant self.

I wasn't gonna stress over ignorance.

Jessa reached the door to his house before I did so when I did reach it, she slammed the door in my face.

At that moment, I wanted to cut her head off and re-attach it to her ass so the phrase, 'suck my ass' would have a visual. I knock on the door and Calum eventually opened it. "Sorry for her behavior," was the first thing he said. I could tell he really was sorry thought.

I nodded in reply. I wasn't about to say, "it's okay" because it wasn't. Playing with someone's emotions and life isn't okay. And besides, he shouldn't be the one apologizing on her behalf when she isn't even sorry.

Jessa should obviously be apologizing but she to much of a sadistic bitch to do so. I'll never understand people like her.

I walked in and saw Michael, Ashton, Olivia and Luke who looks rather dashing this evening.

"Hey guys," I greeted everyone.

"Hey Brianna," they replied, but I realized Luke didn't say anything.

"Luke," I said.

"Hi Bria," he greeted seconds later, and I grinned lightly.

A girl, I didn't know and have never seen before, began walking down the stairs. She wore a white see through shirt and everyone could see her red lace bra and short far to short what exposed her ass.

She was actually really pretty, though. she had bright green eyes and skin far more perfect than mine, she could probably have anyone she wanted.

She reached over to Luke and whispered in his ear, causing him to chuckle and pull her Back upstairs, leading her to what I assumed to be Calum's bedroom.