*Cha-4 part 2 *

"Okay, well, bye." I said, walking into the science classroom.

"Bye," I faintly heard her say as the door closes and she walks off to her class.

I took a seat in the middle in front of a guy who looked Asian. He has a small amount of tattoos on his arms and some piercings on his face.

"Hello class! Today, you'll be working on a assignment in partners. I'll be choosing who you'll work with. I also consider you guys to work on this out of school as well," The teacher told us. "Calum, you'll be paired up with the our newest student, Brianna Wood," she stated, pointing at me with a smile.

It seems to be in every class we had projects, assignment and partners to do them with.

Next, she gave everyone else a partner. After she was done, she give instructions of what we were suppose to do on for our project and we then began to start working on it.

"Hi, I'm Calum," Calum greeted.

"Brianna," I introduced myself to him with a shy smile.

"So your the new girl. Why did you move here?" He asked as we worked on the project

"My dad had a job offering down here and it was overall better than his previous job so he took it." I answered.

"Oh, okay." We continued to working on our assignment while making small talk, in an attempt to get to know each other.

I also realized Calum wasn't as half bad as the other boys and how Siena described him to me. He was actually nicer then the rest of this friends.

Sooner or later, the dismissal bell rang and class was over. I grabbed my stuff and walked out door as walking to my locker someone grabbed my arm. I turn to see who it was and found myself face to face with Calum.

"Want to work on our project some time by this week after school at my house?" He asked me

"Sure," I replied putting my stuff into my locker.

I then saw a light skinned girl with long, midnight black hair with blond highlights in them. She lean over to kiss Calum, and the kiss ended up being a 15 second make out session."Hey bae," she said to Calum with a flirty look in her eyes.

"Hey." Calum smiled.

"Who's she?" The girl said, looking me up and down with disgust and annoyance.

"I'm Brianna. And you are?" I said with the same amount of disgust, if not more.

"I'm Jessa, Calum's girl." She smiled, an annoying, jealous smile. "Something that you're not."

To be honest.. I don't know who she thinks she is, but I can catch an attitude, too.

I was almost instantly filled with anger, the tips of my ears turning a bright red. I wanted to rip the hair out of her head and damage her face permanently. She'd have to get facial reconstruction if she catches these hands. But, what would I look like getting in a fight on my first day at school with an irrelevant girl that I don't even know?

"I'd slap you but that would be consider animal abuse," I sassily snapped at her. She had no more words to say to me and faced Calum again to begin kissing him.

I left leaving her and Calum to suck each other's faces off. I'm not wasting my time on her. I walked into the cafeteria finding myself standing in line. "Hey Brianna," I heard someone say. I turned to see who was calling my name and found myself looking into pair of hazel eyes, which I knew belonged to Siena.

"Hi Siena," I said .

"How about you go find us a table, and I'll get our food," she said.

I nodded in reply and went looking for a table.