[Ch. 6]

The rest of the day went so well that I was worried. In our world, it meant that there will be a hard risk waiting on the next day. I just got this demigod sense, but what could I do? I can't just beg Kronos to stop the time forever. I can only wait for the problem to come.

 Even though it felt hard to fall asleep, still thinking of the problem that would be waiting me, I just counted to thousand and soon went to the Land of Dreams.

"Wake up! Jamie, you should wake up right now!"

"Huh?" I asked, sleepily. "Will?"

 The guy looked at me. "We don't have much time to talk around! You should probably wake up Big K and Luke instantly!"

"Wait. Is something happening now?" I asked, my tone deadly serious.

"I spotted a pack of monsters heading to our, umm, fortress. That is one serious thing, because they were not just wandering around - they were 'bout to finish us off!"

"Okay, here we go again..." I grumbled as I stood up. "I'll go and fetch Kronos. You go and wake up everybody, okay?"

 He nodded, and I dashed past him to get to Kronos' bedroom.

"Oh! And did you wake up Percy and Annabeth?" I asked before running toward the door.

"I told Nico to do so," he shouted behind me.

"Thanks!"

 Running faster than the wind, I knocked at Kronos' door.

"Kronos?" I asked. I tried to open the door, but it was... locked. Why would he close the-

"What do you need?" Someone asked, right behind me. He being so close to me made me blush bright red, so I had to rub my cheeks before turning toward the guy.

"I think it's starting," I said. "The first real battle. Will told me that a huge pack of monsters are rushing toward the fortress."

"I knew that already," he said quietly, his voice suddenly turning to a low growl. "He is making his first move on the board."

 Kronos glanced at me. I looked at his eyes, which were slowly turning into a molten gold color. I could just feel darkness swirling right at his feet. He was suffering from a strange illness, but he was still my Kronos. My boyfriend.

 When he spread his arms wide, a gleaming golden armor appeared in front of his casual black shirt, and his scythe flew to his palm. He finally smirked as the golden divine energy swirled around his body.

"Let's go, baby," he said, gently holding my hand. "I'm gonna make this battle a perfect one."

 The craziest thing was, he always kept promises like that.