[Ch. 12]

Always ending with a happy story.

 If it weren't for the other Olympians, we could have been dead.

 Or not.

"I will kill all of you!" Zeus cried out as the eleven other major gods. They all sighed.

"Why is he like that?" Apollo asked, sighing. "He rather seems like a crazy dude."

"Maybe that's what he is," Kronos grumbled.

"I hate this collaboration with the Titan," Hera muttered, not liking the situation.

"I hate you too," Kronos growled.

"Maybe this Titan god of time needs some lesson about love," Aphrodite said, smiling.

"AARGH!" Kronos just shouted. "I JUST HATE THIS CONVERSATION!"

 So that's why I had to pull down toward me. He huffed, and leaned on me. And I never let him do that before... it was always the other way, you know.

"Kronos..." I whispered in his ear.

"What?" He asked, still grumbling about Olympians and things like that.

"Just hold on to me if you feel the same rage again."

"... 'kay."

"Is he okay?" Saint Dane asked me, pointing at the huffing Titan.

"Maybe."

"I'm totally fine," the Lord of Time snarled as he lifted his head up, high.

"Dude, you don't have to sound angry."

"I just want to feel angry enough," Kronos huffed. "So that I can use that energy to kill Zeus."

 He then looked at me, his eyes softening.

"Wanna poke the irritated god one last time?" He asked me.

"Who said I don't want to?" I asked him, grinning. "I will, when you give me your sign."

"I'm also ready," S.D. said behind me.

"On my mark..." Kronos started.

"Get..."

"Set..."

"... GO!"

 And he took me and flew the flight which was really amazing. He did some flying tricks... which was just super awesome.

"Yeah, I know that I am awesome," Kronos whispered right next to my ear.

"Kronos-"

"YAY!" He screamed aloud as the wind blew on our way. "I LOVE FLYING!"

 Kronos did some loops. No, seriously, not by himself, but carrying me? Is he that... strong?

"I'm strong," he said, pouting.

"Hey, hey... I didn't mean that."

"I know," he murmured, locking his golden eyes with mine. So beautiful... those eyes.

"GET BACK RIGHT HERE, KRONOS!" The furious god shouted.

"Hehehe..." But Kronos just snickered.

 Getting the help from other gods, he managed to push the god down toward the ground.

"Teamwork sounds great," Kronos said, smiling evilly. "Another lesson learned, Zeus."

"You're... hurting me!" He gasped.

 Fairly enough, Kronos was also pressing his scythe onto the god's neck, so he won't stand up easily.

"YEAH, and so what?" Kronos asked, innocently.

"Members of Olympus, don't you want to join me and feel the full power?" Zeus asked, his voice still booming. "Lord Ouranos-"

"Stop talking nonsense, kid," Kronos scowled. It meant bad experience for him... even just by hearing his father's name makes him mad.

"I won't go," Apollo muttered. "Even if you persuade me to."

"I won't, too," Artemis said.

"Not me, pick another one," my own dad, Hermes, said without hesitation. Yeah, good job, Dad.

"Oh no, Zeus, you don't ask me for help," Poseidon murmured.

 So goes on. Hades, Hestia, Demeter, Hera, Ares, Aphrodite, Dionysus, Athena, and Hephaestus didn't team up with him. Yay. Team Kronos-

"I'll make a T-shirt for you someday," Kronos grumbled, "which has 'Team Kronos Forever' letters embedded on it."

"I would love it!" I said, clearly liking the thought of having Kronos' present.

"Really? Not even jewels?" Kronos asked, amused.

"Hey, I would love everything you give me as a present. You want to know the reason?"

"Yes?"

"You're special to me, that's why. Everything you give me would be my happiness, regardless of their price. Well, that doesn't mean that I want a really cheap one."

 Kronos chuckled. "Then that means you accept my gift about that stupid T-shirt?"

"I don't think T-shirt is stupid."

"Yeah? I found more embarrassing words. Wanna hear about it?" He asked.

"I would like to."

"This is it. 'I am that guy standing over's girlfriend.'"

"..."

"Jamie?"

"Haha. Very funny."

 I turned to look at Zeus, who was watching us with cold eyes. What made him cold? What made him betray his own family? I thought he was the king, and that meant great amount of power. Does he want even more? Or, is there something we still don't know about him?

 Kronos slithered his arms around my waist, half worried and half malicious. He rested his chin on my head, just like he used to do usually. His steady breath made me wonder if he could act the same like Zeus does to his own family.

 No, no. Snap that thought out of your mind, Jamie. Kronos would never do that. He is your faithful best friend. Why would he even think of turning back on you?

 But there was a quote, something like:

 Like father, like son.