[Epilogue]

We've ran all this way to end the sixth book, didn't we? Say congratulations!

 Yeah, I am in love with Kronos. Like, more than you can imagine. You know, the way he laughs is so cute and I just want to cuddle in his arms everytime he spreads his arms. And this doesn't happen to anyone, does it?

 What I can say is I love you, and I don't think that Kronos wants to hear that. Well, you know him. He is that full-of-fight guy, and he has his infamous scythe which can slice through almost everything. Also, we don't have much time left to spend with each other. Ironic, yes. He is that stupid Titan god of Time and he can't slow his own death date. Are you crazy?

 Ha... sorry. I just wanted to scream at someone to save his life for me. He's my boyfriend, and you're saying that we can't go to the end of all of this? Hey, are you serious? Dear writer, are you even listening to me? 'Cause if this is a story you planned to kill him in the middle of the fight, I'll have to get Kronos swear death at you and curse you forever and ever. His curse might be stronger than burning in the middle of the fire. And I want you to scream for help before changing how the story ends.

 [Jamie! If you want me to curse at that writer of this novel, you should get my powers first! I can't curse that person with my current powers now.]

 Oh dear. You really can't?

 Anyway, I'll see you on the seventh book. I hope that I don't meet the person who made this world crazy and wild like this. I hope I don't see him or her.