[Ch. 15]

"So..."

 We both looked at the man, who was looking at us with an awkward smile.

"Go on," Kronos said.

"Um... so does that mean that I have your permission to teach her? Since you're really protective of her... so I thought that I should ask you about this matter first."

 Kronos straightened up. He sat on the field, with me leaning on his shoulder.

"What do you think that you can teach her... better than I do? Hey, I'm sure that I am able to teach her all by myself about how to wield a new weapon when she doesn't have her sword at the moment. So, enlighten me."

"Do you remember that she got her equipment... that looks like a watch and some bag of gems?"

"Yes."

"I noticed that they were six. The thing that ponies call 'The Elements of Harmony' back in Equestria. Yes, they don't look like the elements themselves, but when Jamie gets them in their right places, they would form something. I don't know if my assume is true, but..."

"You're talking that you can teach her about what you know about her 'watch'?"

 Kronos smiled. But it was not that smile that he usually showed me when I was around. A cold, dark smile.

 When he saw the other guy's expression, he eased the strange emotion he showed on his face. And he just laughed.

"That was just a joke!" Kronos said, kissing my forehead. His golden eyes made me look at him directly, and I smiled because he was just a perfect boyfriend to me.

"Fine. I don't care."

 And you should have seen the guy's face. He was like, so happy that he would shed tears! But instead, he just smiled. At me. Though I didn't do anything.

"Well, one battle won," Kronos said, smirking. "Thanks to you," he added.

"And we don't know how much should we have to fight to win in this war."

"Of course," he said, looking at me.

"But you have plans," I guessed.

"Yep!"

 He stood up, and lent me a hand. I stood up too, blushing at the contact.

"Never did I saw a girl blushing at me like that. Oh boy, that's so much."

"You don't like it?"

"No," he looked at me, scanning. "I love it."

 I just punched him. He can be a cheesy boyfriend like that.

"But somethings never change, even after a battle," Kronos said, smirking at the sky.

 And the clear blue sky just grumbled. Yes, they just don't like the way we're kissing each other. Fine. But I will always get Kronos on my side. Forever. And this is not a promise, but an oath.