Seriously, this was the hardest issue I have ever written.

 Well, I say things like that every time I finish a story, but this one took more than three months. You might be asking me, are you serious? 

 I'm sorry for that. I should have said that it might take more than just two months to write, since I am a student and I have a lot of schoolwork to do. And lots of homework too.

 And in addition, this year's going to be a busy year for me, since I will be taking big tests at school from now on. This means that I might not finish the story on time, just like I did with this book. 

 I have run out of issues anyway. Now I don't know what to write after this battle. I want to write something about Luke and Percy not getting along and keep arguing about things until they break into a fight, but since I'm neither Luke nor Percy, I can't write their feelings exactly as they want me to.

 I'm so sorry, Luke, but I am doing my best to describe you well as a handsome guy. Blame my writing skills for not being able to get the story like you want.

 And Percy... please forgive me for not setting you as a main character but your former enemy Luke Castellan as one. I'm sorry, but I am no fan of you but a crazy fan of Luke. Well, that guy's so cute and he's so tall and he's going to make me blush everytime I see him around the corner. (Fun fact: I had never seen him even in a dream.) And Luke is just... well, so crazy and dark and malevolent and just, you know, powerful. I like him. Maybe you could say that I am so in love with him. I like driving-girls-crazy guys with a gloomy past. 

 So hey, Luke, if you see this story, please let me know that you're a Luke Castellan that had stolen my heart with your awesomeness. You can leave a comment below this page. Yeah, you know what...

 Ooh! I haven't talked about Kronos! Hey, that guy's much cooler. He is that bad guy behind Luke! The one who manipulated him! The one who's just mad enough to declare a war against the Olympus! The one who made my hands move faster - in case to read the end faster so I'll scream my love for this Titan. And he's also the one who charmed my counterpart - Jamie Castellan - and became her boyfriend! Ooh, how cheesy! And also he has beautiful golden eyes which looks warm to Jamie but cold to others! Especially I like the setting he has his black wings so he can soar high in the sky with Jamie tight to his chest, laughing hard! I also like his snarls and growls! Hey, please be my boyfriend! I am sure that I can love you more than your ex-wife-

 (...)

 Okay, back to the topic. So what I wanted to say to you guys was that I might not be able to write for some months. My ideas ran out, and I have no time to think and write - which leads me to a vacation. I need some rest!

 I will notify you about the reasons later, and I will end my Author's Note here.

 ♧ If you want to see Kronos, you might as well turn the pages. ♧