[Ch. 11]

"Kronos," I softly called his name.

"Yes?" He asked tenderly.

"Don't you give up your life for me," I murmured, seriously concerned about my boyfriend, who was in his insanity mode.

"I will both protect you and myself."

 He looked at me once more, and he jumped from the ground, his wings beating really quickly.

"Hold on," Kronos whispered as he shot his arm out and struck Zeus once again, so fast that he couldn't catch him. As he heard Zeus hissing in pain, Kronos chuckled darkly. The heartbeat rumbled as the ancient spirit inside Luke's body stirred. Yeah, he was not my boyfriend right now. He was someone more than Kronos.

"Kronos..." I murmured as he smirked in an evil way. I know that he is able to keep his temper now, but maybe he just can't resist from laughing evilly. That's why...

 The lightning bolt struck hard slightly beside where Kronos' scythe was a second ago.

"What the-" Kronos shouted as the small bit of electricity ran through him. He looked into my eyes, his golden eyes tainted with worriedness.

"I don't think we can ever stop him, Kronos," I murmured solemnly.

"I know," he whispered. "Someone better help us..."

 He looked at the sky, trying to seek for anyone who can save us from this grand trouble. Campers were getting tired, since their attacks never seemed to harm Zeus. They never irritated him either. I knew that this battle was something we were losing... even though we had a powerful Titan at our side.

 Suddenly, Kronos' eyes sharpened as he noticed something in the air.

"Someone's moving," he said, getting excited.

"Let's hope that they are on our side," I murmured.

"Oh, wait! I think they are more than one or two." Kronos said, his eyes glittering like a thousand stars. I never knew that he could be that excited. Okay, guys, have you ever seen an excited Titan like that? Of course not...

 Golden light flashed at everywhere, and soon, we were surrounded with the other Olympians.

"What? I think I've got overexcited about this." Kronos said, sounding depressed.

 A black figure came flying toward us. I glanced at it, and it seemed like it was quite impressed in me. What? Wait. Why is that bird flying toward me of all things?

 The raven landed on my shoulder. It cawed softly, and I realized who it was. Finally. I had forgotten about him for days, and he still remembered me, even rescuing us from the sky god. Oh my goodness...

"Can you... umm... fly back in your original form?" I asked the raven. He shook his head.

"I can be a help about that," Kronos muttered beside me. He flicked his hand, and a blue and white magical orb appeared right around him. The raven then inclined his head as he transformed back into what he really is.

"I never thought that I would fly like this," Saint Dane said as he chuckled. "Always had to transform back to raven in order to fly."

"You remembered me," I breathed.

"Of course I remembered you. Remember, I told you that I would teach you about the gems you got from the pony princess. Only that it took a while to locate where you were, since you flashed with that particular Titan and others without sending me a message."

"Sorry," I muttered, embarrassed because I totally forgot about about the promise.

"Well, it's okay, since the game is about to be flipped," he said, a grin stretching out over his face.

"Uh... how? You know that we can't win this."

 He cocked his head to left side. "Is it?"

 I looked at the eleven major and other minor gods. Probably we had to try this. Maybe that guy really does have a plan. Maybe I should believe him a little bit.

"Kronos?" I asked the Titan.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Maybe we should try this...?" I asked, cautiously.

"And do you think that this is going to work?" He shot back, clearly not liking the situation where we should get the help of the Olympians.

"But it's definitely not going to work when you fight alone," I murmured.

"So, Jamie, you're claiming that you're also the one who think that I'm so weak that I can't even punch my own son?!" Kronos shouted in rage.

"No, I didn't mean that-"

"But why, why aren't you believing me a little bit? I told you, I can manage this on my own, without any help from others. I can do this."

"Kronos, there are some times when you can't play a role by your own. Some cases needs to be done together. I wouldn't have said this when you had all your power back, but... You know what situation you are in, don't you? You are the one who knows your condition well. Don't try to deny the truth. But I will always be there when you need me."

 Kronos seemed to be considering about that. He then sighed.

"Maybe you're right this time. No, I don't mean that you were wrong the other time."

"So a little help?" Saint Dane asked, looking at the furious god below.

"Just a little help," Kronos grumbled, but he still looked at me, his eyes shining brightly.

"Then let's go, buddy."

"I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND!" Kronos screamed. Oh dear, your voice was really loud back then.