Team 7

Third Person POV

Naruto, alongside his teammates, were sitting together in the acedemy waiting for their sensei.

"K-kakashi S-sensei is really late." Hinata mumbled.

"He'll always be late whenever it isn't something really important. I know him." Naruto spoke.

"How do you know him, dobe?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto's stared at him with a hallow look, Kakashi helped him from a gang of thugs trying to murder him when he was a child and then they became his older brother figure after he found out about Minato.

"I've made my research." Naruto shot back.

He received a nod from his teammates, and it was a few hours later when Kakashi entered the room only to be met by a bunch of Kunai flying his way.

He blocked all of them with a kunai and turned to look at his kids. Sasuke and Hinata had his eyes widened while Naruto was smirking at him from the desk he was sitting on.

'When did he get there?' Naruto's teammates wondered.

"What a great way to welcome your sensei." Kakashi mocked.

"Just checking that you're not rusty and that you're powerful enough to actually train us." Naruto said with a shrug.

"N-Naruto-kun, that was r-really reckless." Hinata mumbled

"Meh, a Ninja should always be ready for whatever and whenever." Naruto spoke.

"Enough, children, meet me at the roof." Kakashi ordered before disappearing with a shunshin.

"Touch my shoulder, guys." Naruto ordered.

The 2 shrugged before doing as told and suddenly teleporting to the rooftop.

They then fell to their knees on the verge of throwing up.

"Shoot forgot how it feels the first time, sorry." Naruto apologized with a goofy smile.

The 2 looked at him with weird looks while Kakashi was holding back his laugh.

"Calm down and introduce yourselves." Kakashi ordered.

"Naruto Uzumaki, I want to become the hokage, I hate some of the villagers but meh whatever, I like ramen and someone, I hope that we become friends instead of just a boring team."

The 3 were startled by how fast the teen was to answer, but Naruto just shrugged.

"I-I'm Hinata Hyuga, I like my sister and friends. I hate our rules and the bird seal on the branch family. I hope to become a great shinobi and achieve my full potential." Hinata spoke with confidence, Naruto smiled at her tone.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha, I don't particularly like anything, I hate a lot of things, and what I have isn't a dream it's an ambition. I'm going to murder the man that has wiped my clan, and then I'll restore it." Sasuke spoke with a deep, gloomy tone.

"Well, you're all interesting, I guess, My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like and don't like is none of your business. My dream isn't something I'd like to tell you all." Kakashi shrugged.

The 3 stared at him and gaped at the lack of knowledge given to them.

"I'll meet you all tomorrow in the morning. Don't eat unless you want to throw up." Kakashi ordered.

He then disappeared, and Naruto turned to his classmates.

"Want me to teleport you guys?" Naruto offered.

"No!" The two shouted together.

Naruto felt disappointed but nodded his head, wiping a fake tear away.

The Next Day

Naruto woke up early in the morning and had his breakfast before rushing to the training ground only to find it empty.

In a few minutes, he noticed a bunch of his classmates appearing too.

In front of him stood his classmates, Kurenai's team : Sakura, Kiba, Shino, and Asuma's team : Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji.

Naruto stared in confusion. This wasn't a normal bell test, was it.

A few seconds later, hundreds of Kunais came flying towards them. Everyone dodged, but Kiba wasn't fast enough as he was checking something with Akamaru.

Naruto's eyes widened before he rushed in front of him, getting stabbed by nearly 20 Kunais.

"Naruto!" Shikamaru shouted.

Naruto just sighed as he removed the Kunais from his back. His wounds healed instantly.

"3 familiar Chakra signals are behind these trees." Naruto said, pointing at a field of trees in front of them.

Hinata understood why he said that and activated her byakugan to check who it was.

"O-our senseis?" She said in a questioning tone.

Before anyone could say anything, Asuma threw a Chakra infused kuani at Naruto, which he easily dodged.

The 3 Jonin appeared in front of them, startling them.

"Why would you 3 do that, sensei." Shino asked.

"We were tasked to check for the finest shinobi. We'll fight until death, either you or us." Asuma stated.

"Only 3 genin survive. The rest will meet their fate today." Kurenai added

The 3 Jonin created 2 shadow clones each. Every one of them rushed at one of their respective teams.

Naruto huffed before creating a bunch of clones to keep with every one of his classmates.

Sooner or later, everyone was fighting their sensei throwing attacks left and right tho Naruto was obviously stalling.

"Trying to split us apart? Really, Kakashi, I thought you'd know better." Naruto said with a shrug as he dodged an attack from the white-haired man.

"I knew you'd figure it out, but this is for all three of us to check if you kids will rely on teamwork or betray your comrades for your own gain." Kakahsi said as he kicked the teen only for the latter to dodge it.

"You're stronger than I am Naruto. A bell test would end in a few minutes at most." Kakashi spoke with a smile.

"Thanks, Nii-san, but you're more experienced and have a vast arsenal of jutsu and techniques. I might lose to you if I were to fight you alone." Naruto spoke.

"But who said I am alone?" he added with a smirk.

Just as Kakashi was about to ask what he meant, he felt a fireball coming his  way.

The 8 remaining genin all appeared in front of Kakashi, with both Kurenai and Asuma captured with Naruto's Adamantine chains, both smiling.

"Naruto told them everything with his clones. They defeated us working together. I think you should give up, Kakashi." Asuma said with a smirk.

"What a shame. I thought they wouldn't listen to him, and we'd have some more fun." Kakashi shot back.

"Kiba and Sasuke, by extension Ino and Sakura, didn't listen to him until we forced them to." Shikamaru said with a shrug.

The 2 dark-haired genin rolled their eyes, and the 2 mentioned girls continued the same thing they had been doing ever since the fight started, squealing about the uchiha.

Kakashi stared at Naruti whom was looking at the Uchiha alongside the 2 girls with disappointment.