Loosing Battle

"All those dead bodies. You'll pay the price of them, both of you." Naruto spoke, pointing at the two.

"Are you mad? Wake up to reality, nothing go-" Madara's rant was cut short.

Naruto, in less than a second, teleported and kicked the man away, removing a part of his body.

Obito tried attacking him only for Naruto to jump away and continue attacking Madara.

"You've gone so low, Obito." Minato spoke.

He got into his tailed beast chakra mode as he jumped at the man to attack him, followed by both Kushina and Kakashi.

Obito kept the 10 tails under his control as he ordered ot to keep attacking the shinobi while he engaged against the three.

Naruto was slowly overpowering Madara, which shocked the man more and more.

The moment Madara regained the upper hand and went to attack with his Uchiha Gunbai, Sasuke blocked it with his susanoo and kicked him back.

Madara stood up only for Itachi to be one barraging him with his susanoo, trying to stab him with his totsuka blade.

"I don't need to defeat you alone when I have all of them on my side." Naruto spoke.

As Madara was about to enter his susanoo, Hinata punched him with a twin lion fist, draining some of his chakra.

"ENOUGH!" He shouted before blasting everyone away with a gigantic shinra tensei that shattered various miles away.

Naruto and Sasuke caught Hinata and Itachi in their susanoos and managed to escape without any major injuries.

"Stop using that pathetic susanoo when you have me. I am a lot more powerful , brat. " Kurama ordered in his mind.

"You're not a tool for me to abuse. You're my friend Kurama." Naruto said back.

"Cheesy." He mumbled before Naruto got engulfed in a Kurama chakra avatar.

"Everyone, come here, Kurama can heal you." Naruto ordered, and the Uchiha joined him.

"Is sensei going to be ok?" Hinata asked as she stared at the group whom Gai joined, attacking the man while the rest fought back against the 10 tails with Nagato and Konan joining them as extra help.

Madara was exhausted with that attack, but his chakra immediately refilled.

He did some hand signs and let out a gigantic fire attack.

Naruto glared at him before activating his rinnegan and absorbing all of it.

"You'll never finish this plan. You're fighting a losing battle." Naruto said as his bright blue susanoo surrounded kurama.

"Can we keep my susanoo around Kurama instead of yours? We'll need your chakra." Sasuke spoke.

"That will slightly weaken us. Enter your sage mode it will make your susanoo a lot stronger." Naruto ordered.

Sasuke left the avatar and entered his Susanoo, which then was surrounded with black marking around it.

Naruto was about to continue fighting when he saw the ten tails letting out a huge roar.

Everyone was safe thanks to the hokage and everyone focusing solely on the tailed beast instead of having to worry about the 2 Uchihas.

The ten tails suddenly started spinning as it entered Obito's body.

"He's trying to become the jinchuriki!" Naruto shouted

"I'll help Sasuke, send us some help." Itachi said before leaving and entering his susanoo as well.

The 2 young uchihas attacked the old one while Naruto went to try and stop Obito.

"Gramps, you probably know how to fight Madara more than anyone. Please go help Sasuke and Itachi." Naruto said as he and Hinata stepped out of the Kurama avatar.

Hashirana nodded and rushed away while fan-boying about being called gramps.

"How did he become the jinchuriki." Naruto asked.

Kushina explained how kakadhi took him down only for madara to try and control him so he'd get brought back.

She saw Hinata and immediately hugged her as the 2 went away to help with the 10 tails clones.

"Nothing we did was enough to harm it. Do you have anything about it, kid?" Tobirama asked.

"It's like I couldn't sense it, so it's probably just nature chakra. Senjutsu is the way to take it and probably now obito when he awakens." Naruto answered.

He got into sage mode, which Kurama blocked, manipulating the kid's chakra.

"That was rude." He spoke in his mind.

"You don't need pathetic toad sage jutsu when you just have my powers. Tch." Kurama groaned.

"Jealous foxy? Fine, I'll enter Chakra mode, but you'll get me sage chakra to take him down. Good?" Naruto asked.

Kurama scoffed before nodding and starting to focus.

Naruto rushed away to help everyone. In front of him were Tsunade, Kushina, Hinata, Sakura, and Karin.

"All of us besides mom and Karin have the 100 healings. You 2 give us your chakra to summon the entirety of Katsuyu to heal everyone." He ordered.

The plan was finished, and Naruto rushed back to his allies. The ball floating started cracking, and Naruto smirked.

He got into his avatar mode as his susanoo surrounded it with orange swirls around it.

Naruto stared at the newly formed Jinchiriki as the man's body would start to fight with itself.

Minato attempted to stop him, but Obito still went after Naruto and proceeded to try to attack him. Luckily, Naruto used his chakra arms on his father and teleported both of them away.

Naruto tried to jump at the guy with a rasenshuriken that managed to cut his arm clean off.

Minato's former student, thinking of Rin and their team, was found regaining control of his body and assuming a form similar to the Sage of the Six Paths himself.

Teleporting away after his arm got ripped off, Minato found that Obito attached an orb made of mysterious substance onto him as it began expanding.

Luckily, a clone of Tobirama grabbed the orb and destroyed himself in an attempt to kill Obito.

Natuto stepped besides nothing the second and fourth hokage. The 3 combined their flying thunder god seals to finish Naruto's plan.

He made a rasenshuriken that was ghen surrounded in lava. He rushed at Tobirama to blast him with it only for the man to switch places with the 10 tailed jinchuriki.

A cut was found in Obito's chest as the man started shouting.

Obito threw 6 rods around the battlefield as a chakra barrier appeared around them.

A huge chakra with various flowers appeared, preparing tailed beast balls to shoot.

"You really think you can win by surrounding us? You have no braincells to use, huh?" Naruto smirked

"Don't do anything. He has a plan." Hiruzen said as he noticed Naruto's smirk.