Killed?

Naruto woke up after a few minutes and noticed everyone staring at him.

"I think... Kaguya took my body." He mumbled as he stared at the seal.

"Huh?" Ibito asked, showing everyone confusion.

Naruti explained what happened in his mindscape, the tailed beasts and Asura didn't say a word as they had no idea what the woman had done.

By the time he was done, everyone was staring in shock while the woman chuckled in his mind.

"Desoite everything I've done, you managed to gain power I can't compete with." Madara, whom escaped Kaguya's dying body, mumbled.

"Now you wanna act like a supportive decaying grandpa?" Naruto asked.

Everyone else held back their laughs as Naruto let out a sigh.

"Let's just head back, maybe Hagoromo-sama would know something about this." Naruto spoke.

Sasuke was about to open a portal but Naruto just teleported all of them next to the sage.

"Hey mom, hi dad!" Naruti shouted as he ran towards the two.

Kakashi and Obito also followed him as they shared an embrace.

Once done, Kushina turned to look at Obito.

"Do anything nearly as reckless again." Spoke Kushina, the man gulped. "ILL KILL YOU, OBITO."She punched him.

Naruto and Kakashi erupted in laughter while Hagoromo spoke about the child of prophecy to his teammates while Madara and Hashirama shared their last moments.

"Naruto, mind joining us?" Hashirama spoke.

The teen nodded and rushed at him as he stood with Tobirama and Hiruzen above Madara's dying body.

"We're beyond proud of you and Im sure the leaf will have a great hokage after this old man finally perishes." Spoke Tobirama as he pointed at Hiruzen who punched him in the stomach.

Everyone shared their laughs until the Sage called Naruto to him.

"Where are the tailed beasts, Naruto?" Asked the sage.

"Oh I forgot." He mumbled.

He tried letting out the tailed beasts but only the 8 tails left.

"Guess the rest still want to remain with you." Spoke the sage.

"I apologize Naruto, I kept some of my chakra within you so I could visit but I can't remain sealed unless it's with B, also I can't remain with that woman." The beast mumbled.

"What woman?" A slightly frightened Hagoromo asked.

Naruto let out a sigh before he and Hagoromo appeared in his mindscape where Kaguya was standing infront of them.

The tailed beasts were all glaring at her while Asura was ready to attack her at any moment.

"Mother." Spat Hagoromo.

"Oh my dear son Hagoromo, how has life been without me? Thankfully I'll know whether you speak or not as I've implanted my karma seal onto this puny human." Ranted the woman with a smirk.

Hagoromo froze at the last sentence before the 2 left the mindscape.

"What's a Karma seal? What was she talking about and what's happening to me?" Naruto asked.

Everyone turned their focus onto the 2 and Hagoromo let out a saddened sigh.

"The Kāma seal is a backup of the Otsutsuki's biological data. They implant it onto 'vessels' and then overtime, the Kāma will eventually overwrite the vessel's genetic information turning them to the Otsutsuki." Hagoromo ranted.