[Cast]

These are the main characters that will be involved in this story. This story will only be based on F1/Formula 1 tbh, it might have some footballers included in it, but it will mostly be F1 drivers. Most of the drivers will be included, well the main ones/well known ones will obviously be included. Anyways, I hope you enjoy my new "lights out" story about Formula 1. It's based on McLaren as I am a McLaren fan, I support them and it would be a bit weird if I done another team.

[Note: Yesterday was such a heartache, Oscar did not deserve to get retired because of his gearbox problem. He was doing so well too, but the car decided to ruin things. Anyways, so proud of him from going from P18 to P16 in the opening lap. Lando deserved the world yesterday and Oscar. I felt so bad for Lando, he had to keep going to the pitstops. He went like six times due to his tyre problems. It was a very tough race for us and them obviously, but we go again on Saturday. Up the Papayas🧡.]
———————————————————————————
Zak Brown- Zak Brown is the CEO of McLaren. He is in charge of McLaren, the vehicles, and obviously the drivers and more things. He will play a role as "Thea Brown's" dad. He lives in Surrey, England with his family.

Lando Norris- Lando Norris is racing driver currently competing in Formula One with McLaren. He has a good friendship with Zak Brown as he is supervised under him, etc. He will play a part as Thea's potential lover. Lando lives in Monaco by himself as Max moved out.

Thea Leclerc- Thea Leclerc is also a racing driver who drives for McLaren too as her dad is the CEO of them. She is only 19 years old and lives with her father Zak Brown in Surrey, England. She has never met Lando Norris and is best friends with Max Verstappen and is Charles Leclerc's younger sister.

Max Verstappen- Max is a racing driver who competes against Lando, but drives for RedBull. He has known Thea since she was 6, they have always been friends, He is also best mates with Lando Norris, since they were 4, he lives in Monaco with his girlfriend after moving out of Lando's apartment there.

Kelly Piquet- Kelly is Max Verstappen's girlfriend and is a model. She is close friends with Thea, they have finished and started primary and secondary school together. Also, both of their mums are very close.

Charles Leclerc- Charles is Thea's older brother who is 5 and 1/2 years older than her. He is a Formula 1 driver for Ferrari. He gets along with Lando but isn't close to him. He lives in Monte Carlo. He loves his sister to pieces and is very protective of her.

Oscar Piastri- Oscar Piastri is Lando Norris's teammate, who has recently joined McLaren. He is friends with Lando and lives in the UK with his girlfriend.

McLaren- McLaren and their whole team will be involved in the story too, including the CEOs, Drivers, and Engineers. They are close with Thea as her dad is the CEO of them.
———————————————————————————
This is the cast for my story, I hope you lot enjoy this story. I will release part 1 for this story in a bit. I cannot wait to write this story as it is about McLaren. Anyways, lmk if you want me to add other characters in my comment section. Also, here is a little picture of Oscar & Lando from yesterday:

 Also, here is a little picture of Oscar & Lando from yesterday:

[They are so cute, I love them so much and this team obviously. I'm so proud of Oscar, but the thing that's making me mad is people are hating on Oscar, like fgs give him time that was his first race. I'm always going to back him up, no matter what.]